chip backstory (chapter 1.)

once there was 2 villain chips that created a baby chip, what mama and papa chip did not realize is that baby chip, was a hero. baby chip was listening to his favorite song, then chip saw an old lady chip trying to cross the road. but a car was coming. baby chip suddenly felt a burst of power and started to run over to the old lady chip to save her, chip ran like the speed of light and carried the old lady chip to safety. chip then went home and told chip's parent about his new powers, his parents were displeased and kicked the poor chip out of the house, chip decided chip did not want to be like chip's parents. chip wanted to be a hero, so that's what chip did. chip made chip's own hero costume and trained until chip was ready. ready to be a hero. chip saved hundreds of chips, thousands of chips, MILLIONS EVEN, 10 chip years later mama chip and papa chip wanted chip to be their baby chip again, and join them in their evil chip lives. chip refused and turned mama chip and papa chip in to the chip police. chip than found out that chip. can do a tornado attack. chip trains this power to use it for good. chip saw an old lady chip. in the same situation as the first chip he had ever saved. an old lady chip trying to cross the road but a car was coming. so chip did the same thing chip did then. but this time it was slightly different. old lady chip took chip as her own child, chip was so happy because chip was basically an orphan because chip's parents were in prison. chip then lived a happy hero chip life, but then there was a twist... (cliffhanger hehe) 

words: 311