WOW JAKEYYY

73.12 minuets later 

I hear the lunch bell go of 'finally' I rush out of the classroom and I run to the court yard. I bump into someone

"o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oh I-I-I-I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry" I say cutely "ew what the fuck are you?" I look up at the person I bumped into, she's a ginger woman with blue eyes... and she looks like someone who just went to a Halloween party.

"o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oh I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I'M s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-so s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry" I stutter with a cuwte fwrowny fwace. she grimaces at the face I'm (not) naturally pulling "stop doing that... you look like some cringe "UwU Kawai" girl on TikTok" she walks (struts) past me after saying that.

I run to the courtyard with tears in my eyes... but I bump into another person "OI WATCH WERE YOUR GOING YOU OUTSIDER!"... It's him... "s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-uwu" 

the uwu badduy bouy blushes at my cutiness "W-WELL WATCH WERE YOU GOIN YOU OUTSIDER!" he helps me up from my spot on the floor "DON'T GET HURT OR I'LL BE MAD" he starts breathing heavily and making growling sounds "AND YOU DONT WANNA MAKA ME MAD!!!"

I'm super scared of him now "o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oh s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sowwy... I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-don't k-k-k-k-k-k-k-know y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-your n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-name"

"It's jake YOUU OUTSIDER!" "s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-ss-s-s-s-s-s-sowrry j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-j-jakey" he galops away... I know his name now... this is the best day of my life. 

|A/N| I'm so sorry for this

I think the stutter count is in the 200s