C.4-Lily?

//Alans P.O.V// 3 weeks after the fight//

TRIGGER WARNING:R@PE MENTIONED

It was about 3 pm when lily said she was gonna get back. It was now 7pm. 4 hours ago she was supposed to be back. I was getting worried. Linda came in and saw I was worrying.

'what wrong, dad?'
'Lily said she would be back 4 hours ago...she still hasn't come back'
'did you try calling her?'
'I...I did but she didn't awnser me! I hope her ex didn't...'
'didn't what?'
'hurt her...or worse'
'whats worse than that? Murder? R@pe?'
'exactly...'

She hugged me as she said that. I held her close to me. I needed a hug right at that moment. God knows what happened to her. Just as I was about to call the police, there was a knock at the door.

'I'll get it dad'

Linda got up and whens he opened the door, she looked almost scared. I looked down and covered my face with my hands.

'hi, officers'
'can we please speak to Mr.Krostof and Mr.Walker please'
'of course, come on in'

She walked in with 2 officers. She came and sat beside me and the officers introduced themselves.

'Good evening sir, I'm officer noor and this is my partner, officer Daniels'

I looked up from my hands and I sat up.

'good evening'
'do you know where Mr krostof is?'
'he's upstairs, would you like me to get him for you?'
'if its no trouble sir'

I got up and went upstairs. I knocked on Yordan's door.

'Yordan? The police are here. They wanna speak to us'
'Alright'

He came out and we went downstairs. We spoke to the police for a while about what happened.

'we have her in our custody but I have to warn you, she was r@ped'
'w...what! By who!'
'she said that it was her ex boyfriend. Do you know of this ex boyfriend?'
'Ethan Johnson. He broke into my house about a year ago and shot her. He has blonde hair, dark eyes and he's about 6 foot tall. He already has a criminal record.'
'thank you sir. Would you like to see her?'
'is she allowed to come home?'
'yes. She is in the police car currently. Officer noor, would you go get her?'

The other officer got up and walked out the door. A couple minutes later, he came back with Lily. She wa covered in blood and it looked like she had been crying. Yordan immideatly got up and hugged her.

'Thank god you're okay!'

She didn't speak. She just hugged him back.

'Lily? What's wrong?'

She still didn't speak. She just let go of yordan and sat beside me.

'We'll keep you updated on the situation'
'thank you officers.'

Once they left, yordan shit the door. She still wasnt speaking. I stood up and took her by the hadj and into the spare room and shut the door.

'whats wrong? Are you okay?'

She covered her face and started to cry. I hugged her and she hugged me back and sobbed her eyes out. I held her close as she cried.

'it's alright...youll be alright... You're gonna be okay...'

She pulled away and sat on the bed. She had her hand on her stomach, like she was in pain. I set beside her. That was when she finally spoke.

'Whats wrong...'
'It hurts....'
'what hurts?'
'Everything...'

She laid down and she was sweating. I got up and opened a window.

'get some rest lily...youve had a long day'

When I turned back around, she was fast asleep. She must have been really tired.

//a couple weeks later///

//28300's P.O.V//

I woke up with the sun in my face. My stomach ached and I felt sick. My head was hurting and I felt really unwell. I got up and went downstairs and I saw Alan.

'Morning lily!'
'hey...'
'you okay? You don't seem yourself, what's wrong?'
'I just have a bit of a stomachache and I feel a little sick but I'll be-'

I stopped talking as I could feel that lump in my throat. I ran to the sink and threw up. Alan rushed to me and rubbed my back. My stomach still ached and I was now sweating. Once I stopped, I coughed like hell. Alan looked really worried about me.

'Are you okay? What the hell happened?'
'I...i don't feel good...somethings wrong...'
'have you felt like this at any other point recently?'
'yeah...most mornings I feel really sick but I never threw up...it was only today that I threw up...'
'I think you need to see a doctor lily, this isn't normal.'
'you think I don't know that!'

Alan seemed shocked that I snapped at him.

'Yep, somethings definitely wrong. You never get mad'
'I'm sorry okay! I didn't mean too'
'I know...it might be a side effect of what you have'

I hugged him out of pure fear of what was wrong. My stomach still ached like hell. It was getting worse. I fell to the floor, holding my stomach and I screamed. Alan kneeled down to me.

'Lily! Lily whats wrong!'
'It hurts...'
'what hurts...you need to tell me'
'my stomach...I can't...move...AAAHHHHOOOWWWW'

He picked me up quickly and took me to the car. He took me to the hospital and what we found out absolutely shocked both of us.

'I'M WHAT!'
'calm down miss, we still don't have the pregnancy test results yet'

I was beginning to get p*ssed off. Alan held my hand and i just leaned on him. Then
another doctor came in and told us the news.

'the results of the pregnancy test came back positive'

I was happy but a little angry at the same time. Alan didn't really have any reaction to them telling me that. We just left and we spoke about how we were gonna tell the others.

'so,how are we gonna tell them?'
'I don't even know if I can even take care of a child...'
'i thought I wouldnt be able to either'
'yeah but Linda is older. I'm literally gonna be growing a human inside of me for 9 months straight without a break'
'but we'll all be here to help you lily. It's okay'

Then we both just went silent. I thought about it and I didn't went to abort the baby. I knew I would regret it later on. I decide to do what was best. I had to be there for my child, even if it wasn't planned.

A/N:I'm trying as hard as I can to get there chapters out. I'm currently unwell but I'm not gonna let that stop me from publishing theese chapters