~𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑚 𝐵𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚~

It was late night, when all the families are gathered together to eat dinner in tranquility. That would not apply for the Olo'eyktan's family this evening..

Ronal was preparing dinner for her, her mate and children. Tonowari was sharpening their weapons at the porch of their Mauri, while Aonung was still out, soon to appear from his with his friends hang out. Tsireya was brushing her hair and designing it neatly. Just then, Sylwanin steps in her home, her family came into view.

''Hey sis!'' Tsireya says happily to her sister

''Heyy'' Sylwanin says not showing the same optimism with her little sister.

''Hey honey!''Ronal greets her daughter, while cooking

''Hey mom!'' She responds with a small smile, visible to see if you're close to her.

''Daughter, we, me and your mother want to discuss something with you during dinner.''Tonowari says while standing up and sits at the place he usually sits during dinner.

''Noted'' Sylwanin says serious now, since her father's discussions with the family is always urgent and to be taken into account.

'Oh no. It is happening, ~𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑚 𝐵𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑚~ moment' Tsireya thinks glancing at her sister then to her father.

''Hey''Aonung says, just in time, who appears in the Mauri preparing to settle for dinner.

''Hey my son'' Tonowari says approaching his son and placing his hand in the back of his neck.

Sylwanin observes the father-son moment, taking into account the affection he receives from father. She feels like Aonung is the pride of the family, the one who gives the good reputation to the family, the one who everyone is the most proud of. 

Tsireya is the golden child, the one everyone likes and loves, the one who takes everyone's eyes to fall on her. Every male drooling while every female in the corner filled with insecurities.Like her..

While her? Well, she feels like she does the chores of her siblings, just a warrior or a member in the family to take Aonung's and Tsireya's responsibilities and duties, as well as, protecting the village, fight for the Tulkun's safety, protect the family, her siblings, train the beginners and learn from the experts. Her family's shield and the village's sword. But, when will her shield be lowered? When her sword will disappear from everyone's view?

She snapped out of her thoughts when her mother placed a hand on her cheek seeing the female lost in thoughts and overthinking. Sylwanin did not say anything nor looked at her mother's sympathetic and worried gaze. She settled next to her mother's left and Aonung's right side. The seats are like this in order to form a circle(⚬).

-Tonowari-Ronal-Sylwanin-Aonung-Tsireya-

''How does Toruk Makto's family settlement and adaption goes?'' Tonowari asks to begin smoothly a conversation.

''Good, so far they have learned how to breath, to make a bond with an ilu as well as riding one.''Tsireya says proudly about the Sully kids progress.

''Aonung teached them too especially when they had to ride an ilu. He also encourage them to join us to the celebration. To sum up, he was a big help.'' She concluded looking at her brother with a smile, who he returned with a nod.

''Very well kids, i am proud of you two'' Tonowari says, glad they did not cause problems or inconveniences during the Sully's adjustment.

'Proud' Sylwanin thinks staring at nowhere on the floor. How she did not hear of it, addresed to her, by her parents.Proud.Of her..