CHAPTER 5.5

Raphael is Ciel!! If I mentioned Raphael in this fanfiction pretend it says Ciel please.

The door opened to reveal Shuna holding paperwork.

Shuna:Rinuru Sama, why are there so many people in your office?

Rimuru:O-oh Shuna San! These are my students

Midorya:Hello it's nice to meet you miss!

Iida:I am the representative of Class 1-A It's a pleasure to meet you.

Iida said while moving his arms in a robotic way.

Shuna:It's nice to meet you all too, would you like to go somewhere else? It's a bit cramped in here.

Rimuru:Sure, let's go everyone, I'll show you arround Tempest.

Class 1-A was divided to 3 groups, 1 led by Rimuru and the other 2 by Diablo and Shuna.

Rimuru's Group consisted of Midorya, Todoroki, Bakugo, Kirishima, Uraraka, Momo, and Denki.

Momo:Wow look at those clothes! They're so high quality!

Rimuru:Buy whatever you want, I'll pay for it don't worry.

Uraraka:Really sensei?

Rimuru:Yup! Have fun

The group went shopping at different stores and bought many types if food.

Midorya:Woooow this is so delicious!

Bakugo:It's alright I guess..

Todoroki:Wow you said something positive

Bakugo:Shut it!

Everyone giggled at their interaction and soon sunset came,Rimuru gathered all the students of 1-A.

Rimuru:Ok kids, it's getting late so I guess it's time to go back now..

Rimuru gave the students some potions and artifacts that they may need.

Rimuru:This is our last meeting, use those well and make sure the villains don't get them.

And with that Rimuru made a portal and the students waved at Rimuru with smiles and tears on their faces while holding the gifts Rimuru gave them.

The end..

______________________________________

To be honest I forgot the plot of this book so I just ended it, I'm not happy and think that my writing is cringe so I created a new book that has better writing and plot in it!

It's new and has 1000+ words each chapter. I already have some chapters in my drafts. It's about an op mc traveling worlds.

This has
Manhwas:
Solo leveling
Lookism
Mercenary enrollment
Omniscient reader's viewpoint
Etc.

Anime:
That time i got reincarnated as a slime
Ascendance of a bookworm
One punch man
Etc.

My writing improved since I write sometimes in class so this book will be my best one yet! If you have time please check it out.