chapter 12. I'm Thinking

Oh wow, i actually forgot i was still writing this. Sorry i've been working on new things that shall be up soon and a new Perrentes. Yaay! Before I carry on I just wanna ask if any of the readers has done the Charlie Charlie thing and if you think it's real, please tell me in the comments or send me a little message. Me and my friends did and he was there but we scared him and he wasn't there when we tried it again inside my house and I just wanna know if you guys did it and if Charlie let you play.... now here's your update sorry its short.

Claremont High is really starting to piss me off, the school just phoned which means my mom dragged my covers off me and slapped me in the head. Still with the fucking head slapping and then she remembered that she kidnapped Tony for the weekend and woke him up in the process now my dad is just down stairs shouting in spanish. Tony sat up and i just pulled him down and kissed his cheek then along his neck as he turned to face me and i caught his lips, he tried to pull away so I bit and pulled on his bottom lip before pulling away.

"I decided, you're not allowed to kiss me anymore"

"What?"

"Uh huh"

"Why? Am I a bad kisser?"

"No, no you are far from a bad kisser"

"Then why"

"Because we're not even in a relationship, we're basically friends with benefits... only we don't actually have sex... only grinding so dry sex. Anyways my point is were just friends"

"Wow way to be friend zoned, and it's only dry sex because you're a virgin who's not ready"

"Who said I was virgin?"

"We never go full on for your benefit"

"Woah Mike. I've had sex many times before. I'm not a virgin"

I gave a devious look and he smirked and climbed on top of him straddling him and connecting my lips with his and sliding my tongue across his bottom lip and he gave access straight away letting my tongue massage his in a playful battle. He flipped us over so he was straddling me, never pulling apart, he kissed down my bare chest until he got to the waist band of my boxers. He pulled them off and threw them to the ground, he look at my hard member and his eyes widened as he smirked a little the wrapped his Han around it. My body shivered at his cold touch, he started slowly, moving his hand up and down my fully hard member. He started flicking his wrists faster and I bit my lip making sure I didn't let the moan escape my mouth and then he put my length into his mouth and swirled the tip of his tongue around my tip. "Mm oh Tony" I couldn't hold back the moan any more. I stopped him and flipped us over and wasted no time with getting his boxers off. "Prep or no prep?" I ask cautiously

"Just lube up and hurry, I'm craving you right now" he said.

I quickly got the lube and poured the right amount in my hand and rubbed it on my member. I went down and kissed Tony as I positioned myself and lightly pushed my tip against him and then went straight through. I waited a while and then he nodded so I pulled out half way and slammed back into him and repeated. "F-faster Mike" Tony whimpered so I sped up the processes.
"F--f--fuck! Oh my god that feels so good" he moaned. I kissed his neck as I got even more faster if that's possible while he clawed into my back and wrapped his legs around my waist tightly.

"Oh my god, I'm so close. Harder" he screamed.

"Shh Tony we need to be quiet"

"Shut up and fuck me harder" he ordered. I rolled my hips a little, hitting that spot I wanted to get.

"F-f-fuck! Yes! Oh my god, more"

I grabbed his member with my free hand and started pumping to help him reach his climax, I was very close too. Soon enough he let out such a loud moan as reached his climax.

"FUCK!" I shouted as I came and slowed down before pulling out and dropping down aside Tony as we both were riding out our highs and trying to catch our breath. "Satisfied" I managed to speak whil panting.

"100%" he said and I kissed his cheek.
We got up and had showers then got dressed and went down stairs too see my family just sitting with an in impressed look on their faces. Then Vic came down and spoke which made things worse.

"Wow Tony, you sure are a moaner aren't you" Vic chuckled. I gave him a glare and Tony hid behind me so my parents didn't have to see him.
"Michael Christopher Fuentes! Not only are you failing Spanish but you decided to take poor Tony's virginity" my mother spoke.

"Um, I wasn't a virgin" Tony spoke. My parents looked at each other and laughed.

"Now.. How the fuck are you failing Spanish? Of all subjects"

"Well I decided that because I'm Mexican and I already speak Spanish, i'd just Ditch it"

"You're grounded"

"I'm already grounded"

"I know, so you're grounded for even longer and when Tony stays over he gets the guest room"

"But mo-"

"Don't 'but' me, I think you got enough but for one day if you know what I mean" she spoke with a wink.

Ladies and Gentlemen. The lovely Vivian Fuentes also know as my mom.
So embarrassing but I like how open my mum is with having two gay kids... although Vic is Bisexual still LGBT.
I sat down on the couch and pulled Tony onto my lap. "So... are we like, daiting now" I asked.

"Nope, you made my point from earlier clear so no"

"When will we actually be something"

"When I'm sure and when you actually ask me out"

"Tony Perry will you be in a sexually gay relationship with me?"

"Nope" he said bopping my nose with his finger.

"You're so difficult"

"You just don't understand me"

"Oh my god you guys just go out already, Tony stop playing hard to get because it doesn't work on Mike and You Mike man up and take charge" Vic spoke. Me and Tony shrugged at each other. "So you're my boyfriend now?" He asked.

"I guess so"

"Mike?"

"Yes"

"Please don't ever leave me"

"I won't"