0.3

Today was the day. The day that jaya wouldn't stop yapping on about for the past week. I was so glad to stop listening to jaya go on about it.

I woke up a bit earlier than jaya and walked myself into her bathroom in my turtle onsie. What theyre comfortable and so cute. God I looked like a mess. My hair was a birds nest and the bags under my eyes were gross. But atleast they're desiner!!! I hated being so ugly compared to everyone else.

I knew jaya would still be asleep so I went downstairs to make myself some bekfast. Humming along to some journey, I put two pop tarts in the toaster and started to make some chocolate milk. I was already fat AND ugly so why not make it any worse? God im so weird.  Jayas brother walks down the staires. I don't think ive told you about him yet. Hes about a year older than us and s-m-o-k-i-n-g . He was a jock and always went to parties and had all the girls. Just to add he had no shirt on, showing off his rock hard abs.he looked just like jaya, it was creepy. I was never in love with him like half of my year it would be like dating jaya ew but I couldn't deny how sexy he was. He was nice guy once you got passed the body oder and weed.

"Hey ven, how are you? I heard jaya has something big planned for you?" he smilled at me running a hand through his blonde shaggy hair. Blue eyes directed at me. Does this boy want my knees to give way??

'Oh h-hi jean, yeah im good  a little nervous to see what jayas planned for me, you know how she is!" im blushing so hard right now. Even though I have no intrest in him I cant help myself from stumbling on my words.

Beofore jean can say anything else the pop tarts are ready and jaya comes skipping down the  stairs like shes walked of a runway. Idk how she does it. Always looking flawless. I cant even look good when I try.

"morning guys!!! NESSA GET YOUR FLIPPING ASS INTO GEAR IM TAKING YOU SHOPPING AND DON THINK IMNOT PAYING FOR IT ALL MY TREAT YOU'VE GOT TO LOOK SO HOT TONIGHT IVE GOT BIG PLANES AND I WAS THINKNG LIKE MAYBE SOME GREENHIGHLIGHS BUT IDK SO LOL LMA-" jayas voice full of authority, smiling at both of us as I pull out my pop tarts and wave. This chick is cray cray.

"sis chill, maybe you need some weed to loosen up ive got some good stuff upstairs" jean trys but jayas out of control. She has  what I like to call a E.P.F.S.F.F.F.F or extreme passion for super fun frisky fabulous fashun.

"I WILL HAVE TO TAKE YOU UP ON THAT OFFER LATER BUT NOW I NEED TO GET NESSA TO THE MALL FOR A MAKEOVER SERIOUSLY HUNNY THOSE CUTICLES ARENT GOING TO GET YOU A MAN. GO GET READY ILL TIME YOU GO GO GO!!!" she screams shoving me up the stairs as I take the last bite of my pop tart and shoving the plate it the sink. If I had of movef any slower I would have had a ceramic plate through my foot, thank god for my cat like reflexes. If something had of happed jaya would have killed me.  I know from experience not to  speak or argue when shes like this. Last time I tried i got slapped in the face and it hurt. Pulling on the same thing I had on yesterday and running my fingers through my hair. Im pushed out the door, shoved in the car and on the way to the mall. Whatever it is this better be good bc jaya knows how much I hate the mall. Its like a feeding place for white girls and starbucks so basic. I just hope it goes by quickly.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

SO HI BITCHES

Im like so sorry for disappearing I had a lot going on and I had like no time to write. But IM BACK AND READY TO WRITE.

YOU GUYS GOT ME TO OVER 100 READS WHAT THE HECK I WAS SO HAPPY BC I  DIDN'T THINK THIS WOULD GET SO POPULAR IN SUCH A SHORT TIME

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH ALL OF YOU LIKE THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE POSTIVE FEEDBACK IT MEANS SO SOS SOS SOS SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH TO ME. IM CRYING RN

THANKS FOR ALL THE MESSAGES WHILE I WAS AWAY  LEMME TELL YOU A BIT ABOUT WHAT I DID BC I KNOW U R ALL DYING TO KNOW

WELLLLLLLLL I JUST HAD LIKE A TON OF WRITERS BLOCK AND COULDN'T FIND THE TIME TO JUST SIT DOWN AND WRITE (AS I SIT HERE 10 ON A SCHOOL NIGHT LMAO BUT THIS WONT GO UP TILL TOMORROW SO I HOPE YOU ALL SLEPT WELL LILANATORS!!) I LEARNT SOME SICK LANGUAGES LIKE SPANISH, CARJO SOY UNA PATATA!! AND MY FAV LAD, PASS THE WEED YOU COCK HEAD. HAHAHA SO MUCH BETTER  THAN REAL ENGLISH AHH CANT EVEN. UMMMMMM WHAT ELSE H YEHA! I GOT INTO  SOME BEEF WITH SOME BITCH BUT IM WAY PRETTYER SO LIKE IDC, I SPAMMED NIALL MY GOD, PAINTED MY ROOM LIKE THERE IS SO MUCH BUT I JUST CANT REMEMBER ANY OF IT BC I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH.

SO SORRY FOR THE FILLER GUYS THE GOD STUFF IS COMING SOON. I HATE TO MAKE U WAIT BUT ITS SO WORTH IT BTW IM SO HAPPY THAT THIS CHAPPY IS A BIT LONGER THAN THE REST. DO YOU GUYS LIKE THIS LENGTH OR DO YOU WANT TO SEE MORE?????  IT TOOK ME 4 EVA BUT IF ITS WHAT YOU WANT IDC YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON IM LIVING

OH YEAH DID YOU LIKE THE PLAYLIST. I REALLY THOUGHT OF ALL OF YOU WHEN I WAS COLLECTING THE SONGS IT MADE ME GIGGLE SO MUCH

WELP I THINK IM GOING TO GO READ SOME FANFICTION AND EAT LOL

LOVE YOU GUYS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

P.S HOW WOULD YOU FEEL ABOUT A Q AND A WHEN MORE CHARACTERS ARE INTRODUCED ( MORE IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPPYS) ILL GIVE YOU MORE INFO ON IT BUT START SENDING THINGS IN.

REMEMBER TO COMMENT VOTE BC I NEED ALL I CAN GET

FOR THE SENCOND TIME BYE BYE BOO'S XO ;

LILY