T W O

It was evening already. Hoseok told you to finish your work quickly and he'll pick you up from the hospital.

"Dr. Kang, your husband is here.", the nurse told you. You checked your face in the mirror before stepping in the room where he was waiting for you.

"Damn, I look like absolute shit.", a doctor's usual complain.

You quickly applied a little lip balm and tied your hair. You know he wouldn't mind but you did.

"Hey, how was work?", you asked as you took a seat near him.

"Good, and yours.", he asked.

"Just as usual."

"So shall we go now?"

"Hobi, my outfit!", you said pointing at yourself.

"I'm looking like so bad."

"First, do not speak about my wife like that and second...", he pulls out a shopping bag from behind the couch you were sitting on, "...not much but yeah, I hope you like it."

Saying this he handed you over the shopping bags. These little things made you love him more.

He knew you are not into dresses so he bought you a brown pant, white satin sleeveless top and a matching brown coat. Oh and also, some makeup you told him you like last night.

He remembers every little detail.

You came out after changing into the outfit. He gasped and showed you thumbs up. You smiled.

You followed him to the car parked outside the hospital.

"I'll drive today. You are a bit a tired too."

"Okay, I'll finally be the passenger prince today.", he excitedly went towards the passenger seat.

He is-
Oh god I love him.

You both reached an expensive restaurant situated at the 15th floor of a multistory building. The look was very rustic and vintage. Low lighting, slow jazz music and a lavender scent was totally your aesthetic.

He pulled the chair for you and you sat down, still admiring the interior of the restaurant and how beautiful the view was, the city skyline was enchanting.

"So what do you wanna eat dear.", he asks while looking at the menu.

"Maybe,... Raviolis and also a drink."

"Okay so, Wine, Red Wine ?"

"Yeah! Perfect!"

While you both were waiting for your food to arive, he asked you,"Wanna dance?"

Before you could answer, he lifted in bridal style and went to the dance stage.

"Hobi! Everyone is watching us.", you said while burying your face in his chest.

"So? Let them see how to treat their wives."

Oh so he actually is not an introvert.
Bold.
Charismatic.
My husband. I'm fucking blessed.

He puts you down and whispered,"Teach me Y/n."

You looked at him when he suddenly held your waist and put your hands on his shoulder.

"Ok then.", you smirked.

You both danced gracefully as moonlight fell on you through the glass window. His hair were flowing in every direction as he swinged. The moment was worth drowning in.

The music came to end. Everyone clapped seeing your grace.

"So how did I danced teacher?", he asked as you took your seat.

"Well, you passed and the reward is...Me!"

You love when he gets shy.

"Now here's your gift.", you said and handed him a box.

"Wahh, thanks.", he smiled in joy.

He opened it. It was a Rolex watch. His eyes widened seeing the costly gift. He looked at you smiling with a hint of concern.

"It must be expensive Y/n."

"Does that matter?"

His concern disappeared and he wore it. The watch matched his outfit and him perfectly. He held your hand as gesture of thanking you. You were admiring him all that time.

You both finished your delicious dinner and headed over to home. You both were tired to hell but also enjoyed to peak.

You never thought you'd really fell in love with Hobi, especially because everything was fast and you both are still young.

As soon as he reached home, he got a call. Looking at his facial expressions, you guessed it must be his senior or boss. He went outside to talk.

"Y/n, tomorrow evening my boss will be coming over for dinner. Could you please...?"

"Yeah why not?"

"Thanks. Or I could just order if you'll be busy-"

"No Hobi it's okay. I don't have much patients tomorrow. I'll do it."

"You already have a tough job and I hate to bother you but my boss is really a special person so...", he said while looking down at his feet.

It's not even a big deal but look how much he's concerned for me.

"Hey", you cupped his cheeks, "I told you that's okay. And we both work hard. Love you."

"Love you too."

You changed into a pair of white comfortable pajamas. He stayed up till 2 am due to some sudden overseas meeting. You hate seeing him suffer but that's his job. You don't knew much about his job. He worked as a Manager at his office. Other than that you know that his boss is his idol. The one who is coming tomorrow, Hoseok always talked about how he's became very successful at a very young age. He admires him a lot.

Other than that you knew nothing much.

You made him coffee and slept. You were extremely tired too, especially after standing for 6 hours straight during your shift at the hospital. Hectic but worth seeing a child's smile as they get better.

What kind of job he has to do to stay up till this late.

If his boss really cares about him then he should let my man sleep, duh!

.
.
.
.
.
.

Little did you knew...

Author-

Hope you enjoyed till here. Love you.