STORY TIMEE

heyy everyonee

it's been like a few years since I've been on this app and I can't believe that many of you really like these quotes and it really means a lot to me!

When I first published the first chapter of this book I was actually still in middle school and now I'm 21 years old. I mean like damn time flies so fast. I was young and naive and I thought that my middle school self already had it bad. 

But it turns out, the pain when I felt when I was 13 was nothing compared to how I felt when I was 18 (that was when it all went down for me). I met my first love, and when I say first love it doesn't mean the first person that I like or my first boyfriend. 

He was the first guy that ever made me feel so loved and made me feel so afraid of losing him. I gave almost everything to him. My dad found out and he didn't approve of our relationship and I defended him like crazy. It made my relationship with my dad even worse. 

My dad ignored me for a month but I didn't care cuz I still had my boyfriend back then. Being ignored by my dad didn't really effect me, cuz we weren't even that close anyway so like who cares. Well, I was close to my dad back when I was a kid, but when I realized how he treats my mom, that's when I distanced myself and anyway that's another story for another time. 

A few months passed and my relationship was going well but then he broke it off with some dumbass reason about him feeling insecure and he didn't feel like a good boyfriend. He left just like that.

After everything that we've been through. After. I. Defended. Him. In. Front. Of. My. Dad.

that's what broke me. he moved on pretty quickly and a month after he got his girlfriend, I lost my grandpa because of covid.

It's not easy but I got through with it. I may not be who I used to be, but I know that everything that I went through made me a stronger person. 

UPDATE I have a boyfriend now and we've been dating for like a year and a couple of months. I looveee him and I MADE HIM A SWIFTIE HEHEHE. Bro went from knowing Tay's famous songs only to having a special playlist consisting of only her songs on his spotify. 

What I'm trying to say is there will always be problems in our life. I mean that's why it's called life, I like to see it as the problems in our lives are there to improve ourselves and to be a better and stronger version of ourselves. It all depends on how we handle it. I know it's hard, I know it's easier said then done and my heart goes to all of you who are struggling right now but believe me when I say this you are stronger than the problems that you are facing.

If you feel like you don't have anybody, I'm sure that you can find someone in the comments in this book. You are not alone and you can all be there for each other. I guess it's time for you all to know my real name. 

It's me. HI. I'm Monica.

I was born in Charlotte, North Carolina on the 27th of August 2002.

Feel free to get to know each other through the comment section! I love you all so much