The past..

~Past~ 

Younger Y/n's P.O.V: 

Everything was perfect at the time, Me, Hyunjin, Ni-ki and Yeji were running around but then we wanted to do a race and loser has to give both of the winners a piggyback ride. We were racing while our parents were on the blanket watching us and talking. I was running so fast that I didn't see a car coming my way. When I noticed the car, I stopped running not knowing what to do but only closing my eyes. When I opened my eyes I saw blood on the ground, and I saw my mother's dead body. I was crying from knowing she sacrificed herself for me, I ran up to her and said "EOMMA! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME I'M SORRY I DIDN'T SEE THE CAR COMING PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!" but the last thing my mother said to me was "Take care Y/n and stay strong my love..." then she closed her eyes. I looked up at my father and he looked sad but also furious. My father came up to me and pushed me away from my mom onto the ground and started yelling at me. "Y/N U PIECE OF MISTAKE! LOOK AT WHAT U HAVE DONE TO MY WIFE! GO KILL YOURSELF U BITCH!" said my father. He was trying to hit me, but Mrs. Hwang and Mr. Hwang was holding him back while Yeji and Hyunjin were trying to stop me from looking at my mom's dead body. The ambulance came and my father was breaking down, crying, slamming his fist on the rock hard floor making his knuckles bleed. My mom was getting carried on the ambulance bed and all I could do was cry while holding onto Hyunjin, Niki and Yeji's hand.

A few days later when my dad got the news of how my mother couldn't be saved and has passed away, he's been drinking nonstop and started to abuse me saying it was all my fault that my mom is dead. My aunt, grandma, and grandpa hate me now for killing their sister and daughter. When I'm at school I wouldn't be able to focus on the teacher bc of how badly my dad treats me now. Hyunjin and Yeji says they would always be there to protect me no matter what happens, and they did protect me.  Niki got kicked out of the house and I was there getting abused. I don't know where Niki is anymore.. I lost him, my only family that loves me in this world.

~present~ 

Y/n's P.O.V

"Y/N GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" said my father. I went downstairs scared of what he might do. "Y-yes appa?" I spoke. "YAH DON'T CALL ME APPA U BRAT! U R ONLY ALLOWED TO CALL ME MASTER OR SIR DO U UNDERSTAND?!" he yelled. "Y-y-yes sir!" I stuttered. "U r going to the same high school as Yeji and Hyunjin tomorrow so I want you to cover up all the scars on you and if you dare to tell ANYONE about me abusing you and I find out I will rip u apart do you understand brat?!" He clearly said.  I nodded but then my father punched me in the stomach and said, "I ASKED IF U UNDERSTANDED!" I was coughing out blood but then held my stomach and said, "Yes sir I understand". I went up to my room and started to cry so much that I fell asleep. 

A/N: Hey guyss, I hope u enjoyed this chapter even though this is like probably the worst ff u have ever read. My lazy ass might even stop at one point, but I can't post all day since the state test are coming up but try enjoying this story as much as u can.