Chapter 1

Harry's POV,

Cold. That was what i felt. The moment i stepped down from the train i heard voices, voices of laughter, joy and happiness which none of i felt . Ever since that day in the ministry, i lost my strongest connection to my parents, my god father Sirius Black. He died, and along with that left an broken promise.(guess what it is in the comments)

I felt anger, the same anger i felt towards Bellatrix when Sirius died. But this time, towards the people surrounding me, Everyone had parents , a place to call home , a family , everything i would give my life for, they all had it.

I quickly stepped off the train and darted my eyes around trying to locate a man with a muddy brown mustache and a overblown balloon for a body. After 15 minutes i finally located him and with hate filled eyes i walk towards him without a response to the people i call friends. 

Ron's POV,

"where is that arrogant bitch going now"? asked Ronald glaring in Harry's direction.                          "who knows Ron, he has been that way since Black died" replies Hermione staring at Ron with lust filled eyes." serves him right! finally he lost something meaning full for him, we always was in his shadow because of his money and fame." states Ron while fisting his palm as if in rage.

Hermione tugs on Ron's arm ,"lets go honey".(man this gives me the creeps every time i try to imagine it)

Harry's POV,

No words were spoken between us as we got into the car, halfway to Little Whinging, surrey. A harsh voice was spoken to the silence in the car "Listen here freak, two days from now a guest will be visiting the house regarding my promotion in Grunnings, you better keep you and your wretched bird inside your room or no food for the entire summer. GOT IT?" 

Harry looks strait up towards the rear view mirror to notice uncle Vernon's eyes directly looking at him. "yes uncle Vernon" he replied with a hiss. No further words were spoken for the rest of the ride.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry stepped out of the back seat in the car, carrying his trunk and Hedwig in his cage all the while making no sound at all, Vernon stood up from the car making it stand a whole 7 inches taller clearly expressing the weight and sturdiness of him, he walks up to the door with Harry closely trailing behind him and takes out the keys and enters through the door frame barley fitting through it.

Harry notices Dudley sitting in the dining table and quickly gulping down the plate of sandwiches and pizza worth probably 10 pounds while Petunia intensely staring out of the window towards the next door neighbors hoping to find gossip while the Tv was switched.

After dodging all the insults from Dudley he walks to his room upstairs and organize his trunk and frees Hedwig from her cage for the day and walks to his bed and lie down. After a few minutes which seems like an hour for him he walks to the door for dinner, as he turn the door handle he notices that his door was locked from the outside.

After around another 2 hours he still was locked in the room making his loneliness engulf him. when he finally fell asleep we was thrown into another nightmare from the moment he met Sirius to the moment he died. Harry woke up covered in sweat from the nightmare he just  witnessed.

Harry felt the loneliness and the anger surge through him once again. After a minute or two he finally realized the situation, he knew that this would be another summer of abuse and starvation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alr done. 600 words. please do keep comments on how i can make it any better or what bad parts yall read. ill try to make it the best i can. OR state how good it was for a beginner as this is my first book I'm doin. 

Review please, thanks for reading. probably expect another chapter this week.(only if i remember to)

Thanks for reading again and peace out.