Her sweet boyfriend

The day the girl meet the boy by accident...... that changed her life

On the Frist day of the school ..... Our main character of this story is Lena she was riding her cycle and she was in a hurry to school in the Frist day it self she was a little bit frightened to goo to school and also she was late that time while she was in a hurry a car hit her by accident . In that car was our next centrel character Joy .
He was a very rich guy in that school so he has influences in the school but Lena had a middle class family . They are seeing for the Frist time when the accident went on. That time onwards Lena didn't like him at all , when she was in the school with her new friends , when she was the canteen , joy and he was with his friends they meet again at the school canteen and they were like enymes they fight each other for no reason. They always were like enymes and both of them were popular in the school. One day the principle got both them and gaved a project to do they both did it together and they got close and becamed best friends .They both have crush eachother one day joy  proposed her she was so blushed and they begin to date secretly.....

Will  be continued............