" CONCEAL "

The risk that I have to accept so what else can I do !! no comment. Just counting the days and when the time comes you have to be ready to let go, that's a better way for each of you. Thank you for all the attention and care that has been given and the affection that has been embedded in this relationship. Maybe there is no match between us, we have tried to try and build this relationship so far, it has not reached its peak so that it causes disharmony in the relationship we live in. so many challenges and obstacles and problems that come and go in every step of our way, sometimes we think whether all of this will be able to go through together later or will it end here. Life in this world is only temporary, and in the end it will return to the ground or to ashes, so make life beautiful with everything in it, but if you haven't found beauty in it, don't be discouraged because maybe in this life you haven't found the right one and stay excited to live this life even though it's so hard to live it because rest assured that in front there is something much better and worthy to share with us and don't regret it because without yesterday's incident maybe you won't understand the meaning of the life we live.

 Life in this world is only temporary, and in the end it will return to the ground or to ashes, so make life beautiful with everything in it, but if you haven't found beauty in it, don't be discouraged because maybe in this life you haven't found ...

" IF YOU SPEND TOO MUCH TIME THINKING ABOUT A THING, YOU'LL NEVER GET IT DONE !

Run your own race Lu

and

Have A good Day

Gosnells,8 April 2023_04;18 am