1

Im underlining everything in english btw.

Felix POV:

I get up thinking its a normal day but NOPE! Ofc the universe had to ruin it and remind me im in a whole nother country!
I wake up to the smell of pancakes and ofcorse mom made pancakes to make me forgive her but i wont. Ill never forget the day i came back from school and she told me we were moving. I didnt think we would move to FUCKING KOREA. She gave me a few days to learn the languege before moving. Im so goddamn pissed. 
I walk down not even looking at my mom. I take a pancake and tell her i need to shower. Before i left she quickly old me that my clothes was in the living room.

"Mom im not a kid! Why did u put clothes for me to wear!" I yell, pissed that she was treating me like a child. She calmly told me that we were supposet to wer uniforms. "FUCKING GREAT!" I yelled, starteling her. I grab the clothes and stomp in to the bathroom hoping the clothes atleast would fit me. I finished showering and..... They didnt. "She couldt even buy the right size..." I mumbled and decidett to cut the shirt abit so it was cropped, pull my pants up adding a cute belt and a barrett. Atleast the sleves were long. I walk to my room, grab my phone bag, and headphonsed before running out the door telling my mom i was leaving.

I walk to school with my headphones in. Ive always been a shy kid and i dont even know korean that well so that just makes everything worse. I walk in the halls trying to find the main office to get a key for my locker and my schedule. I think i was looking like a lost puppy since a guy with black hair and white bangs came up to me. Holy shit he was hot.

"Lost there puppy?" He asked. I just looked at him confused since i didnt unerstand him. He seemed to notice and said "Kim Seungmin" and gave me his hand. I quicly shook it embarresd realizing that ive been staring at him for a while. "L-Lee Felix" I maneged to stutter out. "Whoa, you have a pretty voice" he said, shooked by my deep voice and i just laughed akwardly trying to thank him with my most korean accent. My voice betrayed me. "Not fluent in korean, huh?" he asked raising an eyebrow. I shook my head and he understood. He stood there thinking for a bit then looked at me again. "Do you speak engish?" he asked and relif spread through my body. "Yes, im from Australia." I said trying my best not to stutter. "Oh alright" he said giving me a smile, reassuring me that i was safe. "So why are you so lost, puppy?" He asked and i stopped working after i heard the nickname. "I-i-im t-t-rr-ying t-to f-f-find the o-offi-ce" I said mentally slapping myself for sounding so stupid. Seugmin seemed to enjoy it and laughed at my flustered face. "Why is that? Are you new?" "yes" I maneged to say in korean. "Alright then. Ill take you there and show you around. Okay?"

After finding the office, getting my keys and schedule Seungmin hyung showed me around. He was pretty funny and i really enjoyed his company. He then asked me which class I has and luckly him and his other friend, Seo Changbin had the same class. We walked to the class together and walke up to Changbin hyung. I came to realize that Seungming hyung and all his friends are older then me. Changbin looked up and smiled at me. Whoa he was pretty. The first thing i noticed was his eyebrow slit on one eyebrow and a ring on the other. "Hello" he said with the warmest smile. I swear i was on fire. "H-Hello" I stuttert back. Seungmin told him something in korwan and when i looked at him with questoning eyes he explained that he told Changbing that i couldnt speak orean fluently so Sungmin hyung would be helping me. I soon heard the bell ringing and took a seat between sungmin hyung and changbin hyung. It was a math class so i did pretty well. Im pretty good at math so time went by. Maybe through half the lesson i felt a hand on my thigh. I quickly looked up and saw Changbin smirking while looking at his paper. I looked back trying to focus as his hand started moving. I let out a breathy sound that i think seungmin heard since his han also was on my thigh now. Changbin hyung soon whispered to me that the "safe word" was strawberry. I never got to ask why since i didnt dare let out another sound. Soon i could hear the ell and seungmin and changbin hyung removed their hands and started packing. when we finished packing eading out i heard someone yell from behind. "SEO CHANGBIN". I looked to see who it was and again. My heart stopped. This dude was huge, blue hair and a lip peirecing. He had the prettiest lips i'd ever seen. Seungmin laughed as Changbin hyung got scolded about something i didnt understand. Soon the huge man stopped when he heard me giggle. He turned around to face me. Wow. He wasnt as scary as i thought. "h-hello hyung" I said and bowed to not be disrespectful. "No no, its alright" He said grabbing my chin to make me look up. After a few seconds passed of us just staring at eachother with his hand still on my chin seungmin hyung couched making chan take his hand back. What a shame. It was the same feeling when Changbin hyung and Seungmin hyung removed their hands from my thigh. Soon i snapped out of it and introduced myself. "M-my name is L-lee Felix. Im n-not really good at korean so i a-apoligise for t-that" I was a stuttering mess. "Im Chan, nice to meet you."  He said smiling. It took me a secong to process that he was speaking english. "YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?" I yelled completly forgetting where we were. Everyone in the hallway looked at us and i quickly bowed, apolegising while changbin, seungmin and chans friend giggled. I didnt notice chans friend untill now. "Yes i do, princess." He said smirking, and i bet he was waiting for the reaction he got. Whats up with theese guys giving me nicknames!
After everything calmed down and Chan hyung insisted on buying me strawberry milk which he guessd i liked and he was abseloutly right. "Soo lixie" Hyunjin hyung began. Hyunjin is chans friend who was laughing at me in the hallway. He was So pretty with dark eyes and light brown hair. "Yes?" I tried sounding korean again but completly failed. "Wanna hang out after school with the rest of the friendgroup?" He tried in english. Its made me happy so i said "why not! I'd like to meet the others!" He understood and told me they were going to a noodle place. Soon i had a korean class which gave me anxiety. Chan noticed and asked "you okay, princess?" Holy shit his accent is killing me. I was from Australia aswell but theres something ith his voice and that accent. I just laughed and shook my head. "Anxiety huh?" he sounded worried. Ive never heard anyone worrying aout me as much as him. He then grabbed my hand and whispered "You can just ask hyung for help, I dont mind." He looked up again smiling innocently as if he hadnt just turned me on. I gulped nodding hoping he wouldnt see the blush on my face. He then grbbed my chin and began caressing my cheek. Beore he could say anything about my freckles he head the bell ring. He quickly grabbed my hand and said "quickly, lets go!"