𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

ʙʀᴏᴏᴋʟʏɴ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ
FEBRUARY 1ST, 2023.
ᴅᴏᴜɢ & ᴀssᴏᴄɪᴀᴛᴇs
˚    ♥︎   .  .   ˚ .      . ♥︎ 

𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗺𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝗶'𝗺 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗻𝗮 𝐹𝑈𝐶𝐾, 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝑆𝐿𝑈𝑇𝑆

✩°。⋆⸜ 🎧 ✩°。⋆⸜

"I'm not a credit specialist, Mrs. Wayne and even if I was how would you expect me to fix a credit score of two-fifty? I mean, to be honest I didn't know it could get that low." Arion leaned back in his chair, clasping his hands together and pursing his lips as he softly chewed the inside of his mouth. He honestly didn't understand what the elder woman wanted him to do, he didn't even understand how her credit score got that low in the first place.

"You mean to tell me that you can't fix my credit? Hell, it's not that bad and I'm sure you've seen worse. Don't act like I'm the lowest of the bunch, matter of fact, let's see your credit score." The woman replied in a snobbish tone causing Arion to sink into his chair a bit. He hated when people took a tone with him, it made him feel small and weak because he knew that he had no choice but to keep being pleasant. How would it look if he, the owner of the company was getting into ordeals and arguments with clients? He'd be the talk of the city.

Arion cleared his throat a bit, presenting a smile, "I have a credit score of eight thirty-two." The elder woman sly smirk went slack as Arion continued to explain.

"I didn't want to bring it up especially knowing ya'...situation but since you asked, I felt obligated. Like I said, Mrs. Wayne, I'm not a credit specialist but I could give you the number and email to mine." Arion smiled ever so slightly as Mrs. Wayne's eyed him, seemingly appalled by the returned snarkiness. She scooted her chair out and from underneath his desk as she collected her things.

"I wouldn't want to do my business with a freak anyway." She spat, storming her way out of his office. Arion's pretend smile finally fell as he heard his office door slam shut. He sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Bitch." He mumbled.

He was just about to lay his head down when his office was barged into. "Hey, hey, hey! Wasgood Dougie!" A middle aged woman yelled, throwing her set up in the air as a young male trailed behind her. Arion chuckled at the sight before shaking his head.

"Hey jackie." Arion offered her and the male a seat, the two happily took them. Well, Jackie did. The boy behind her seemed to be agitated by something, but he never said a word. "So," Arion started, sitting up straight in his chair, "what brings you here today? You was just here yesterday." Jackie playfully rolled her eyes and giggled, waving Arion off.

"Boy bye, whateva'. Wasn't hea' no damn yesterday but anyways, you know I need you to watch my funds. Niggas out hea' be stealin' and I can't afford to have my shit stole." Jackie cut her eyes at the young male next her, "this bitch right hea' got caught in my purse. He was about to take my two hundred dollars that I was saving for my craps game. Do you know how much money I would lose if I lost two hundred dollars? Two hundred dollars!" Arion smiled at woman as he thought about how she sounded like Julius from Everybody hates Chris.