7. I DONT FUCKING CARE

Author pov
Since the masquerade, yoonjae became friends with Hyunsik. The Kim heir who was aware who yoonjae is since childhood.

Flashback (2006) at kindergarten

"You are weird I don't want to be friends With a dumb person like you." The leader of the group said to little Hyunsik. The poor child was crying, he got hurt on his knee because of bullying. "Wah look at him momma's boy tsk." Said the other. "Yah who are u huh how can you bully him wait I'll call teacher and tell her just wait. " Hearing a little kid all the bullies ran away. Hyunsik look at the kid with teary eyes,"oh ho look at u you are crying wait here." He gave the teary eyed boy his handkerchief. "My name is Jung Yoonjae but you can call me Yoon. " Yoonjae said. "I am Kim Hyunsik." He said. Since then the two played together but unfortunately at elementary school Hyunsik had to leave for Australia. "You won't forget me right yonnie." "Never hyunie you are the only friend of mine." The male sobbed. That was the last time they saw each other until the masquerade. Hyunsik who is handsome and cold to the world was melted after seeing his best friend. To him Yoonjae was looking his world, his queen. And he would do anything just to make him his."

At Jung mansion
Yoonjae who was standing in the balcony wondering something. A maid entered and said "Lord has called for you sir for something urgent." Thoughts were broken from his mind because of the voice "I'll be there." He said politely. "What an unusual day." He wondered. On his way he met his brother Taeoh "good morning brother." Greeted the boy. "Tch what's so good,day goes bad after seeing you." Said the grumpy male. Yoonjae just smiled and left.

At the study

It was his first time entering his father's study. Jaehyun who sat down noticed the boy,he was a spiting image of his husband but had dimples like him. "Welcome JUNG Yoonjae to my study." He said mockingly. The boy flinched after hearing his father's voice. "G-good morning father." He shutters. Father scoffs and says " Come home early today as we have a family meet." Yoonjae looks confused but nodded. The son had something to say to his father,hesitate he asked "Father if you don't mind can brothers take me to school." Jaehyun couldn'thelp but laugh"Brothers they're not your brother's and I am not you're Father, you're just a curse to me." Hearing all this he did not wait and went away from there. Entering the living room he saw his mom worried for him. Putting a fake smile he said "I'll leave for School now bye" and left. Mother instincts knew something was wrong. Shrugging it off he made his way to garden. Peaceful wind made it's way to him. Nothing was more beautiful than this. He heard someone talking, they were maids. "Poor youngest master how can Lord just call him to study and insult him and also Taeoh master cursed him today, poor child had tears in his eyes." Maid 1 said. He couldn't believe his ears "You are going too far Jaehyun." He thought

Taeyong who came to know about this dashed to the study. " why did you call my son Jaehyun." He screamed. Jaehyun who looked with bored expression knew that he don't have to lie to him so he  said " Listen Lee Taeyong I am marrying him to Kangs as business allies so that's the reason I called him." Hearing this rage inside him rose up "How dare you HOW DARE YOU BASTARD HOW CAN YOU USE HIM FOR BUISNESS HE IS MY CHILD."He screamed "HE IS MY CHILD TOO UNDERSTOOD TAEYONG."  The male began to laugh like a crazy person "aha hahaha y-your s-s-son huh THEB TELL ME WHERE WERE YOU WHEN HE FIRST CALLED YOU DADA, THE DAY HIS FIRST WORDS WAS FOR YOU,Y-you bastard were busy with your mistress leaving your son and wife. " this statement effected Jaehyun a little. "The day he was born my Jung clan was stained,he is the first boy with omega genes. " "Even if he is so what he is your blood Jae your own blood,t-then W-W-HY YOU DO THIS TO HIM." "BECAUSE I NEVER WANTED HIM HE IS NOTHING BUT A DISGRACE TO JUNG CLAN." "YOU AND YOUR CLAN CAN GO TO HELL BUT REMEMBER I WILL NEVER LET YOU USE HIM." Saying this he stormed out of the study. "Am I really going to far-no no no Jaehyun he is a jinx remember. " Saying this he shrugged off his thoughts.

At school
Yoonjae entered with a fake smile and Greeted his friends. As he saw them he noticed a tension among them."What's going on guys." Chan reciprocated him a fake smile. Yuto looked at them with a sad face.  Dragging them out of The school he said 'HOW LONG DID YOU GUYS DECIDED TO BEAR THIS PAIN." He yelled cause he had enough of his friends suffering because of their fathers. Yoon who was confused looked at Chan but only found a mark on his face. "Chan what happened to your face tell me." The poor boy couldn't hold his tears. "F-father was drunk and he was angry on me so I let him hit." "What about Hyuckie uncle." "Papa don't care about me anymore Yoon. He stood there and said "You deserve it gosh why did I even gave birth to you." He said. Yuto cried. Yoonjae gave a sad smile and said. "Let's. Survive a little more Chan we can make it. "  and hugged them both. They were so busy that they didn't notice three boys looking at them.

"Why does my heart hurt when Chan cries". Jiro thought

"Why does always Yoonjae cries breakes my heart." Rin thought

"A little long Yoon I will soon take you away from your misery." Hyunsik thought.

" Hyunsik thought

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 02, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

DEAR DAD Jung Yoonjae au जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें