Time for a vote

Hey everyone, I know its been a while but I would like to run some things by you all. This story is by far my most popular. And after reading though it again I'm honestly not happy with several things about it. I have come up with an idea for a story. for one it would still be a redo of Ash story but the biggist difference would be the shipping and the past. The shipping will be an uncommon ship and my not be viewed well but ill keep it a secret for now. You may ask why not do Amuorshipping, like this one or one of the other common ones like auralshipping (hope that's spelled right). Amuor may be my favorite ship but its all I'm seeing all over. Its kinda like how I see Pikachu or charizard. I see them the most and I'm tired of it for now. Thats was the reason Pikachu isn't a starter for ash here. Also I'm not the biggest fan of it anyways. If I go though with this story it will be way darker. The new one would be classes as a rewrite of this one even though they will not be the same. The last chapter of this I put out was kinda a mess I lost track of my plot and kinda just through things together. Basic I saying all of this to know if this is something you would be interested in or would you rather me continue this story. You can vote in the comments of this post and I'll tally up everything on Sunday.