Seven

You can't believe your eyes, what the hell is Elizabeth doing here? Why the fuck is she in the military? Did mister Scott actually send his daughter here? Why? And why were you kept in the dark?

>>What in the world are you doing here?<<
>>What does it look like? I'm in the 104th cadet corp!<<
You didn't even know why you asked, it was so obvious. The uniform, ODM gear and her even being here was enough to tell you that. Perhaps it was the fact that you tried to deny it until you heard the words coming out of her mouth.

>>Elizabeth! We're heading back to wall rose!<< A boy with short light brown hair called for her from behind.
>>Yeah I'm coming Jean!<< she yelled back and turned around to face you again.
>>I'm sorry miss L/n but I have to go.<< she respectfully nodded and ran away with the boy from earlier. Leaving you confused.

When everyone retreated and headed back to wall rose you immediately made your way to the training corps. But you bumped into Hange on the way and she stopped you.
>>Y/n you won't believe itttt!!!<< She jumps up and down, holding your hand as you sheepishly smile at her.
>>What is it Hange?<<
>>We found a boy who can transform into a Titan!Isn't that interesting?<< she comes closer to your face as your eyes widen and your mouth opens in shock. Transform into a Titan? The fuck?
>>What do you mean?<<
>>We found a boy in the 104th training corps who can transform into a Titan! He even helped us to retake Trost! He was the one to close the hole!<<
Oh, so that's why everyone retreated all of a sudden.
>>Did they capture him? Poor boy must be scared to death.<< You weren't exactly scared of the fact that he can turn into a titan, more worried of how the child must feel like, even if he did know about his powers before. He probably got taken to the cellar and they locked him up.
>>Yeah, he claims that he is as surprised as we all are.<< Hange who still held your hand dragged you along with her and didn't even listen to your objections.
>>You can have a look at him, come on!<<
>>What? Why?<<
>>They're taking him to court and he may die and I want you to take a look at him before that!<< she said it like it's something normal. But you knew better than most that killing someone until proven guilty is bullshit. From what Hange told you, you pictured nothing but a scared child. Who meant no harm.

Both arrive at the cellar and Hange jumped at the cell with a creepy expression on her face. Causing the boy to gasp.
>>Hange he's already scared shitless you're making it worse.<< you came up from behind and took a look at the boy, and as you expected, a scared child. He probably doesn't even know what's happening.
>>It's alright.<< He stares at his legs. You did feel a bit of pity towards him, he looked quite lost.
>>Well we are actually here to pick you up.<< Hange breaks the silence and opens the cell door. Then she takes his handcuffs off and immediately starts blabbering to him about all the past events that included him. Something about his titan ability, him patching up the wall and saving a bunch of people. At least that's what you got from her rambling.

Once you arrived at a big door, Hange turned to the boy, a more serious look now on her face. >>The rest is up to you buddy.<< she said before the door opened and a filled courtroom appeared in front of you.

Taking a quick scan around the room, you noticed Commander Erwin, Levi, and a few witnesses as it seemed on one side, the Commander of all four divisions up in the front and a bunch of civilians on the other side. By the looks of it, the civil side was scared shitless while the soldiers on the other side looked rather concerned.

>>Go on now.<< Hange says and closes the door behind the boy. >>I'll be watching from upstairs, you coming?<<
You think for a moment, but decide to tag along. The whole situation seemed interesting and the more you found out, the better the report to mister Scott. Perhaps that would be the thing that would let him overthink his decision.

Once court began, you learned a few things about the boy. And you also learned that his titan ability could be great use. He even saved a girl named Mikasa Ackerman from a Titan, she spoke up about it.

Everything was going pretty fine until one of the men accused the girl of being a Titan as well, it seemed to trigger Eren and he started to shout, literally. Who knows, maybe he would've kept shouting if it wasn't for Levi, who suddenly started kicking the brains out of the boy. It was 'fine' at first, but after a while he really got into it, so much that Eren lost a tooth.

After Levi was pretty much done and some boy managed to calm Mikasa down, the court decided to let Levi take Eren under his wing and handed him into the hands of the special operation squad. Not without mentioning that they'd kill him on the spot of things got out of hand of course...

However, court was over and Hange immediately dragged you to the cells. To take care of the boys injuries that we're cause by Levi.

_____________

Y'all I'm alive don't throw rocks at me😭

I know this one's short but I don't wanna squeeze the other stuff in but it'll be too much if I write any more. So yeah bear with me.