Karan's anger

Hey everyone

So let's start the chap!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Karan's POV

I was getting ready just then ustadji called me he said there is 100% chance that the police officer is involved in those kidnapping. It's been a long time and they were supposed to find all of them by now but they didn't! I can't tell this to Monami her health is already unwell now I can give her more stress.
So I started finding the information about each and every details since 2 weeks. But this is driving me mad there is not a single Missing report. I don't know what is he upto but I need to find it out as soon as possible.

I was thinking all this when I heard a knock on the door of my room, I thought it was faizi so I said to come in as the door was already open and I started working on laptop again without looking who this person actually is.
Soon a soft and calm voice entered my ears which was calling my name.

I know whose voice is this and I looked up to the angel in blue lehenga with, again light makeup bangles in hand, a small but sweet smile on her face, and some of her hair on her face. God this girl in front of me is going to kill me with these things.

 God this girl in front of me is going to kill me with these things

Monami's outfit

End of karan's POV

M: Tumne seriously abhi tak apna laptop nahi choda??

K: Arey kaam tha

M: Kabhi khatam hoga kaam tumhara?? Waise kya kar rahe ho?

K: K.. kuch na..nahi w.. woh.

M: It's ok agar confidential ho I can understand.

But Karan felt like he should tell her as she's a special agent too

K: Monami woh police officer

M: Kya hua?

K: Pehle Tum aao baithi

And asked her to sit beside him, and Monami did the same

K: See Monami from the past few weeks there is not a single Missing report. And ustadji uss area main jitne ho sake the utne ghar gaye and unhe pata chala ki waha almost 25 teenagers gayab hai

M: Whatttt!!??

K: Haan and unke family waalon ne missing report bhi karayi but sach toh hum jaantey hi hai uss officer ne jiska naam Raj hai usne kisi ki missing report official FIR file mein report hi nahi Kari hai and reason ek hi ho sakta hai

M: Woh unn logon ke saath Mila hua hai

K: Exactly Monami

M: God no how can I (while putting her palms on her face to hide her face)

K(while putting laptop aside): Monami tumhari kya galti hai isme??

M: Karan I was the one who called him, and maine sab uske sahare chhod diya, agar kisi ko kuch ho gya toh.....