interrupted // m.morales

Smut - lots of it. READ IN DARK MODE!!
Both characters are 18+, this is a long on so it makes up for a lot of my old chapters!!
You visit Miles in his universe... and you have really bad timing.

 and you have really bad timing

-

-

You're so excited! You haven't seen Miles in about a year since fighting King Pin. Oh god you hope he's happy to see you...it's going to be awkward if he isn't.

You pull on my black and purple catsuit and tug your mask over your face. You walk to the the centre of your room and hold your hands out at your sides, getting ready to make the portal.

You close your eyes as you create a hole in the middle of your bedroom floor, bright purple and blue lights up your room from the portal.

The hairs on the back of your neck stand up as you hear it.

Groaning?

Is Miles in trouble?! Oh my god what is happening? He could be hurt! Your mind jumps to conclusions.

You jump through the portal quickly, your feet landing silently on the wooden floorboards.

That's when you see him. Miles. He's lying down in his bed, well obviously since it's after midnight in his universe.

His hand are under the covers and his eyes are screwed tightly shut, mouth parted slightly open. Soft pants and moans escaping his lips.

You try to gasp but it's caught in your throat.

How has he not noticed you yet? Shouldn't his Spidey senses going off the charts right now?

Nope, you decide your going to leave while you can, you'll come back later after he's... done. You cringe.

You turn to leave but a voice stops you.

"Ah—." He groans your name out through gritted teeth. You turn, slightly startled and severely embarrassed that he had caught you.

Only to see his eyes are still closed, was he? No, he wouldn't. Would he? Was he imagining you?

Confidence swirls in your chest and moisture pools between your thighs.