A Jack of all trades is a master of none.

It's crazy how blurred the lines between love and lust get especially with me. For now its 3 am and I am just laying in my bed,watching YouTube, and waiting for something crazy to happen, and then I see a pair of red eyes in the shadows. "Wrath, I've already seen you, you can show yourself." a 7 foot 7 beautiful figure stepped into the dim light of my TV and I always stay enamored by this sight. " hello dear, did you miss me?" I nodded in response. He knew his wonderful figure, those beautiful eyes, and that accent drove me insane with wants and desires. As he stepped closer to me, I sat up on my bed. " do you want to explain to me what guilt is doing in my bedroom?" I said half sarcastically, but genuinely curious. " I just wanted to see you, my dear, am I not allowed that right?" he winked at me and stepped closer, and I could feel the hairs on my arm start to rise. He bent down and kissed me with such passion that I forgot to breathe for a moment. "Damn, not even choking you yet, and you've already lost your breath." I sighed and smiled trying to get the annoying fabric seperating our bodies off of myself and him "Wait dear, the fun hasn't even begun yet." I was curious by this statement, but chose to follow his hands and every word that was being said "kneel here, darling" he said as he pointed right below him, and I did so with excitement, knowing what was to come if I obeyed "Oh wow, someone wants something, and they are so pathetically eager." I felt a hand coress my cheek "well if you truly want it, prove it." he went on like this for several hours, showing me different ways of reaching my own as well as different positions, one of them had me absolutely screaming at the top of my lungs for him, and he loved it "gods, listen to those noises~" he held my head up so that I wouldn't even dare think about trying to muffle myself. This went on for hours and those hours dragged on, and I knew he was a Jack of all trades when it came to this. When he was done with me, I was full of him and I needed a bath, but all I wanted, and that very moment was some sleep. I looked at the time and it was 7:45 in the morning, meaning we had gone for 4 hours and forty-five minutes. I looked out my window at the sunrise and I looked at the sleepy figure beside me, knowing that I made him proud.