Fangirl Supremacy

This story is based off my lucid dreams I have, but not based off me, the name of the OC is a rare name, so I wanted a rare name of a character.
The name Kara means in Italian Dear or Beloved.

This book is named after a song from Gundam Wing, since I love the soundtrack of that anime.

Song:
Chase The Light

Band:
Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

Origin:
Japan

Warning:
This song above may have rapid flashing lights on the video and may cause epileptic episodes, so if you are epileptic please do not play the video of it has flashing lights  for your safety.
======================================================

Loki has not seen the ghost woman for many years after the last time he saw her, and made love with her, and he has searched long and hard for her throughout Asgard, that is until he found out his true origins, then betrayed the Asgardian people, and planned his way for revenge, by trying to force humanity to be ruled by him thanks to the help with an alien race, and the Tesseract, but in the end he failed, and was eventually captured, and locked up, locked up in a prison hold of Tony Stark's own making, that only Loki resides in, and the loneliness crept hold of him.
He would refuse meals, him in the pitiful depression, and Thor began to worry about him.
His mind only thought of the ghost woman, her toothless smile still warming his heart after all these years.
He even masturbates to her some nights, remembering how he had sex with her the last time he saw her in his very own bed in Asgard.

Loki sighs, him leaning against the bookshelf, him staring at the wall, his long chest length dark hair a pitiful mess, his clothing he wore, which was crumpled, and his feet were bare, and he kept staring into space, his thoughts on the very woman who has his cold heart within her grasp.
"What was her name again?"
Loki muttered to himself.
Loki closed his eyes, imagining her, and he remembered her saying her name, then he opens his eyes, him looking up at the ceiling.
"Kara."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~
~~
~
.

Memories of this world came crashing upon me the day I was reborn to this world, and my last name changed from Rodriguez to Xavier, so my identity was different, and I decided to visit my father in this world, but I learned to put up barriers in my mind with my Empath powers, so Charles Xavier, my father, couldn't read my mind.
Like my father, I had a unique gift with my mind, I can repeat a song to a complete T, all sound effects, including voices, and instruments, no matter the pace of the song I can do it, and I'm as well autistic in this world, so like in my world I prefer Japanese rock music, the same bands I love.
I do on occasion listen to 1980's music.

I decided to visit my father as I said, and I was currently driving to Maine to his mansion from New York, and had my phone hooked up to my Bluetooth stereo in my Chevy Equinox, and the song that I was playing over and over, because I do that alot, play a song over and over, and not get tired of it, I can also have many songs in my head at once if they get stuck in my head, the song was Chase The Light by Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas, a Japanese band.

I had my volume up high, which made my speakers thump, and thump from the techno beats in the song, which I nod my head, and sing along to the song the best I could.
It would take awhile before I arrive to the mansion, the School Of Gifted Youngsters.
I remember from memories that I got my powers when I got my first period, which was seven, so he had to teach me how to control my powers himself, since my Mom couldn't help me, and my Mom was the love of his life, but she died from heart disease at a young age when I turned thirteen, so Xavier, though was in a wheelchair, since before I was born took care of me, and he decided to help mutants like me and him, so the School For Gifted Youngsters was founded when I was a baby, and I lived with him there when Mom died, and I grew close to him.
I also met Logan, who was very protective towards me, I met him when I was a teen, and he stayed with me and my father to help raise me, to help the kids, then Jean died, I wasn't around when she went crazy and died, but I know that this world is different, and my father wasn't killed by Jean, but she was killed by Logan, and he then left the manor, but I remember that Logan once in awhile pops up at my home, and crashes for awhile, then leaves.
Logan has feelings for me, because I feel them.
In my world I loved Loki and Logan equally, so it seems that when I was reborn in this world, both men will probably love me.