Part 14

Shweta - bhai are you sure that you will accept her?

Pramod - mughe pata hai ye sab lekin.... Kya karu?

Mina - bewakoofi bhara kaam mat karna ab koi..

Pramod turned and looked at Mina standing behind him.

Pramod - mom. I love her.

Mina - maine to pehle bhi kaha tha.. Ladki bhot achi hai.. Par tune to meri suni hi nahi..

Pramod - ab kya karu? Naraaz hai mughse vo.

Shweta - vo nahi manegi ab?

Mina - uske sath jo hua galat hua aur ab tughe bhi galat samajhne lagi hai isme galati uski nahi hai.. Uske Paas aisa koi nahi hai jis pe vo bharosa kar sake.. Upar se tune ye case file karke uske liye problems bada di.. Aise me Pyaar to dur ki baat tu usse dosti bhi bhool ja.

Pramod - to ab..

Mina - pehle usse maafi maang aur samjha use.. Ki tu uske liye sahi hai.. Vo lakdi bhot acha hai beta.. Uske jaisa koi milna bhot mushkil hota hai.

Pramod hugged her.

Pramod - mughe nahi pata vo mughse baat bhi karegi ya nahi...

Mina - zaroor karegi baat tu koshish to karke dekh.

The next day.

Susheela came to office.

She had a lot of work to do. Pramod was looking at her from his cabin. He wanted to apologize but he didn't knew what will make her calm?

So, first

He sent a sorry note written by his own. She got it on her desk. She read it.

I know what I did was wrong. I'm completely sorry to you for that. Just wanna help you for last, can I pay the charges to your in-laws? They won't get to know abt it. I promise. Please come to my cabin and talk for a while . Please. I truly want to apologize.

She read this and looked towards him standing near her table to look for her answer.

She crushed that paper and threw into the bin.

He got his answer.

A big no.

At night she was leaving at last when he came.

Pramod - Susheela..

Susheela - yes sir?

Pramod - you didn't answered me.

Susheela - I don't want to.

Pramod - why? I mean.. What is wrong if...

Susheela - it is all wrong if you are with me. Yes I am nothing for you, I am truly compelled to work to here. But solving my issues are none of your concern. You are my boss and I am your employee. There is nothing else between us. Just nothing. Yes I'm thankful to you that you gave me a place to stay when I was homeless but now I have arranged a place to live and with in tomorrow I will drop the keys back into your hands. I don't want your mercy. It enough, what ever I have taken from you. So just don't care about me thinking that I can't survive on my own. I am looking for myself from last 20 years and I think you know I'm matured enough to do it for the rest. So please. Just stay away.

Pramod - I love you.

She grabs his collar pulling his closer.

Susheela - but I hate you.. Mughe pareshani me khada kar diya hai tumne... Do you even know mughe kya kya suffer karna pad raha hai akele. With out my husband and carrying his child.