Shopping

'I'm so bored~Do you have anything to do?', said Kaiser, lying down on Rei's bed, and Ness still smiling sitting on her couch.

'If you want, just go outside and find somewhere to explore'

'Like where?'

'Just look it up on Google'

'Nah, let's go shopping, I need to buy some fragrant oil, and some more clothes'

'Damn, I didn't know the King was so babygirl'

'He just wants to look good for that kid, Rei', Ness gives Rei a salty face as he said

'If that's the case, then I'll go. We just need to get permission from Mr.Ego and Mr.Noa'

'Hell yeah'

~~~~~~

'It's fine as long as you don't get recognized by the public. They will make our plan less effective'

'We promise'

~~~~~

'Rei, I know we need to disguise ourselves, but isn't it too much?'

Kaiser with his blonde hair tucked in, struggled to properly wear a wig.

'But those blonde and blue-ish hair makes you stand out!'

'Well that's the whole point of it'

Then, tired of waiting for too long, Ness splurted out loud:

'The place where we go is a luxurious one, aren't those kinds of places usually have celebrity special treatment? Like they will not take pictures or pretend not to know you or something?'

'Now that you've mentioned it', 

Kaiser once again has his brain back to function, and Rei has come to her usual clever self, they quickly throw away the wigs and go for the old-money aesthetic. Kaiser has already done with the iconic red eyeliner so he sits down nicely for Rei to braid his hair while Ness is choosing which glasses Kaiser will wear. (His hair looks like the picture above <3)

Rei decided today is not the day for her usual baggy outfit, so she will just go in long black trousers, a tight sweater, and a trench coat since it was quite cold outside.

Ness goes for a more good-boy type, he was wearing a warm-tone cardigan with a white T-shirt beneath and khaki pants. With the never-fade smile on his face, he always gives the first impression of a non-threatening person, which he is not.

The shopping trip shall begin

~~~~At some ~~~~

'Kaiser, come take a look at this one'

'Yeah, it looks quite good, you want me to try it on?'

'Yeah, where's Ness?'

'He said something about going to a new perfume store'

'Oh, OK'

'How can I help you sir?', the shop assistant, with her professional smile on her face, asked the two handsome boys standing in front of her. Ahh~Kids these days sure grow fast, they're so tall and know how to dress nicely.

Why does she find them somehow familiar? Especially the blonde kid with blue extensions. 

'Do you have this shirt in his size?'

'I believe we have, just in a minute sir', the assistant turns away to look for Kaiser's size while Rei starts walking down the aisle to look for more clothes. Meanwhile, Kaiser returns and taps Rei's shoulder.

With a friendly smile and a pink dress in his hand, he knows for sure how that genius will react.

'Don't you ever dare to make me wear that fluffy, baby pink dress!'

'If you wear this, I will help you at your family's annual meeting'

'......'

It's not that Rei didn't like her family, it's just because they keep telling her to not cut her hair short, how beautiful she will look in long hair, and more importantly, how she acts 'so manly' for a girl. Why don't adults just mind their own business? Is it that important for a girl to act girly? This is modern time, not the 18th century, how can they be so old-fashion? She can be girly if she wants, but only when she wants. Her mother usually be the one who rescues her from loads of other questions, if someone asked her if she has a boyfriend, her mother will keep them shut with 'She's not old enough'. But with the why-not-act-girly questions? The people who asked are the older ones, how can her mom be impolite to them? That's why she hates family meetings so much. 

But that pink dress sure does look cute...Rei wonders if it will look good on her. Well, it's a win-win situation. Kaiser gets his duchess's defame material, what else does he want to see Rei in a dress for? 

'Deal'

Arriving at the crime scene, our poor witness Ness looks dead in the eyes at his friends' new-found passion for fashion. He wanted to pretend that he didn't know them when Rei push him into the dressing room with a dinosaur pajama.

With the help of Kaiser, Ness-the-fearsome-dinosaur has become their group chat avatar picture and made an appearance in every German member's art gallery.

~~~~~

A beautiful jewelry section has caught Rei's attention and she decides to leave the two boys alone and go jewelry hunting. 

A blue sapphire brooch with a silver border that took the shape of a rose. 

That would be a nice Christmas present for Kaiser. That's the first thing that comes to Rei's mind. As soon as her hand reaches for it to have a closer look, another hand touches her. 

'Hmmm? Ms.Rei!?'. The black hair boy with long lower eyelashes looked at her with surprise.

'Itoshi Rin?'