Chapter 3: I hate it here

(There's going to be mention of child abuse so tw before I start)

(Y/n POV)
When I walked into the house my mum grabbed me and started hitting me. "Why would you go and stay at your friends house even tho I told you couldn't" she screamed. between my cry's I screamed back "because you treat me like shit all the time" oh stop them crocodile tears. Now go to your room, I can't look at you right now. I ran upstairs grabbed a bunch of my things and made my way to mya's house.

When mya opened the door. She looked at me concerned "are you okay y/n" I just started crying uncontrollably "come inside y/n I'll make you a hot chocolate and tell me what happened" she softly spoke "I just hate my life Maya my mum is always screaming and hitting me and I hate it here I just want to die" I said whilst wiping my nose with my sleeve. "Oh y/n im so sorry" she said whilst hugging me. "I was wondering if I could stay at yours for a while" I quietly spoke. "Sure you can" Maya smiled

Me and Maya was watching a movie. Maya told me she's going up now because she's tired. I told here I was just going to get water and I'll be right behind her. I walked to the kitchen and shuji was sat there he looked upset. "Hi shuji are you okay" I questioned he looked up "oh hi y/n, yeah I am" he half smiled. I sat next to him and said "you know you can tell me I promise I won't tell anyone" "oh it's just family stuff" he sighed. Oh okay I said and I was about to leave when he called my name. I look behind me and he is stood right close to me and then he kissed me.

I woke up panting and realised it was all a dream

(Shuji POV)
Me and my dad are going away somewhere he didn't tell me where because he said it was a surprised. I was in the car looking out the window just thinking of y/n why can't I get her damn face out my head. I'm wondering if she's still mad at me I want to apologise to her but I'm too scared to damn why am I such a pussy.

I snapped out my thoughts when my dad shouted "where here" it was a cabin. It had a beautiful view and it was just about to hit sunset so I took a picture of and I smiled at it. "Okay son me and you are going fishing tomorrow so get a good night sleep" my dad smiled "okay dad" I smiled back. I kept tossing and turning in my bed but I couldn't go to sleep. I don't know why I normally can sleep fine.

(A/n sorry for not posting I've been busy)