Beginning of the suffering

Day 1

I woke up with a terrible headache. At first, I thought I had slept, but then I realized I couldn't have fallen asleep because if I had slept normally, I wouldn't have this headache. Then I thought of what had happened. Even after a long time, I could not clearly think; I was confused and dizzy. Because I couldn't figure out what had happened, I decided to look around and hoped I would find something helpful—maybe a hint, maybe a memory. I was still dizzy, but I tried to look around as well as I could. I realized slowly that I was in a room with yellow wallpaper with a weird design on it. The carpet was a shade of brown, and after a while I realized it was soaked with a liquid that smelled disgusting. I couldn't figure out what it was, but it was definitely not water. Water doesn't smell so bad. Furthermore, there were passages that led to other rooms. I glimpsed a little bit into the rooms and realized shortly afterwards that the rooms also led to another room. I started to panic a little bit. I started to realize that the rooms led to other rooms, and so on. „It is unlikely that I am in a normal building," I had thought. I couldn't imagine a building that was built like that. A little bit later, I began to finally understand that I was trapped. I almost had a panic attack, but luckily I could calm myself. „You should calm yourself down," I had said to myself. Then I began walking. After a short time, I came across a table with a chair. Both were a Dorf of brown, which sounds like a normal chair on the earth. I was surprised because, for some reason, I had expected that in this place only the yellow walls and the disgusting carpet existed. I decided to rest a while because there was a chair, and I didn't even think for a moment to sit on the floor. Besides that, I had the feeling that if I sat on the chair with the table, maybe a sense of familiarity would come back. Ah, end, don't get me wrong, this place was familiar, just in a very wrong sense. I sat down and tried to remember, but my mind was empty. I couldn't even imagine the room in my mind in which I sat. I tried and tried, but in the end I became annoyed and dumped my fist on the table. It made a simple sound, which brought me back to the reality I was captured in. Then, out of nowhere, in a split of  second, a thought dropped into my mind. What if I was not alone here? What if other people are also trapped here? Or do other beings live here who are dangerous? As soon as I realized what I was thinking, I felt fear, but just for a few seconds. Then, strangely, I felt calm and peaceful. It was totally okay for me if I got killed by those beings. I know this feeling, but it is difficult to explain. I know how it feels, but I cannot explain it. As soon I began to realize my thoughts from the previous moment, I started to realize knowing if there are any dangers is important. Now I had this feeling in my stomach, that kind of fear in your stomach, which makes feels you sick and you wish that it goes away immediatly. I wanted to hide in a corner or something, better a closed area, just to feel protected. I had this eerie, as if every moment a monster could show of. Well, when we see it realistic it could. I was somehow lucky that it did not.