Lives Story (Pt 3)

Y/n has loaded into Amaya's house. We failed to send her to another dimension.
Y/n: why did u want to send me into our dimension, John? I'm at Amaya's house!
Because, we were trying to get rid of u, it was Josie's plan, but since I'm nice, I'll give u 89 light years. We did this to another girl named Casey, but she has 2 lives, she was kind, but now she's mean to u.
Y/n: oh, that girl.
Amaya: ahh! Who are u?
Idiot, it's the system, this is Y/n, I sent to her ur house because I'm running an experiment on her!
Amaya: oh. Why?
Y/n: because I was supposed to be dead. I ran out of lives.
Amaya: ...their resetting ur lives! Their going to kill u, just like they killed Casey!
Y/n: no no! Since John is nice, he's giving me 89 light years!
Amaya: woah... who's John again?
The creator of the system u idiot.
Amaya: Jesus I'm sorry!
It's fine, just wait 3 more minutes then we're sending u back, I got 50 years in so far...
Y/n: uhh... mk.
Amaya: how do I know it's u, Y/n?
Y/n: here's my phone, it has my rblx acc.
Amaya: oh, yeah, ur right, sorry. I'm AMAYAF0RL1F3.
Y/n: I know! They said they'd send me to ur house when the system said they'd take me to the system.
Amaya: what? I'm confused.
Y/n: it's hard to explain. It's a long story.
Just stop talking, it might fail the experiment, u could be killed, Y/n. Ur risking urself.
Y/n: ok, I'll stop talking...
After the successful experiment.
Y/n: did the experiment go well John??
Yes, u now have 89 light years, I just don't remember how to send people back to the system... I haven't done it in 2 weeks!
Y/n: that's not that far.
Amaya: u have amnesia, John.
Please shut up.

THE END! CLIFFHANGER