Stephens Birthday and water rides. (Orlando, Florida)

Enjoy! Over 3,000 words and it includes pics!

Sunday arrived and Charlie and Stephen were getting ready the trip, they had got up early so as to get the airport earlier. Stephen watched as his fiancee packed her suitcase and his, well she was going over it.

Charlie" Okay, have you got enough sun cream, you know you burn so badly"

Stephen" I have, I packed five bottles"

Charlie" Maybe pack a bit more, just in case, okay what about boxers, you got enough of them?"

Stephen" I think so, you know I am a big boy now"

Charlie" I know but I love making sure you have all your stuff together, I know you can be forgetful sometimes"

Stephen" Hey, if I run out of boxers, the worst case scenario is I go commando"

Charlie" I suppose that wouldn't be too bad"

Stephen" I am going to get more sun cream then we can go"

Once Stephen had packed the sun cream and they had one last check to make sure they had things, they headed out the door, Stephen was the one driving, so Charlie packed the suitcase and then hopped in the passenger seat and they headed to the airport. They met up with everyone when they arrived and you could see that all of the happiest minute of the week were over the moon excited to be heading off to Florida. Now some people would think that Ant,Dec, Stephen and Charlie would go on a different plane but no they went on the same plane as everyone else.

Charlie" Awww, look at everyone, everyone deserves to be, look at all the excitement on the kids faces"

Stephen" I know right, it's adorable"

They met up with Ant and Dec at check in. Charlie runs over to hug her dad and Ant.

Ant" Hey, Little D, are you excited?"

Charlie" Very very very excited, I can't wait to go to Harry Potter world since we haven't been since pre covid"

All three men smile at Charlie. She then hugs her dad and pulls her in for a cuddle and kisses her cheek.

Stephen" Charlie and I were just talking about all the  kids that are excited to be going to Florida"

Dec" I know, I think Isla is just in that age bracket where she can get excited for things, I'm sure Ali will be taking her on kids rides, it's going to make so many good memories"

Charlie" I can't wait to go on rides with my baby sister, I'll make sure to look after her"

Ant" Best big sister!"

Charlie" Thanks Ant"

After hours of everyone checking in everyone was on the plane and just getting ready to set off. Most people would think that Ant,Dec, Charlie and Stephen would take a separate plane thinking they are above everyone else but no they all took the same plane. Charlie sat down next to Stephen, Stephen getting the aisle seat as he had long legs. Ant and Dec just on the other side of them.

-Twitter-
@CharlieDonnelly
On the plane ready to take off to Orlando very very excited for the show next weekend and to spend time with family and my man @StephenMulhern love yah. X

 X