Kyle x Stan (Style) 😏

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Enjoy my bros :)

Top: Stan
Bottom: Kyle

😃👍

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Kyle's pov

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Me and Stan were playing a game with Kenny and Cartman, me and Stan were at his house, home alone on a Friday night. His parent's left for a bit and wouldn't be coming home anytime soon due to their tire deflating on the way to a friends house. So it was just me and my boyfriend, Stan. "God you suck at this game, fatass.." Stan mumbled to himself as he killed Cartman. "FUCK YOU!" We heard Cartman yell from his microphone. It was distorted, but we still heard him.

"Get a better microphone, dumbass.." Stan laughed softly, continuing to play the game. Me and Kenny found eachother, crouching infront of eachother as a form of hello. "KENNY, WHERE ARE YOU?" we heard Cartman yell. "Dude. Im right next to you.." We heard Kenny say, Cartman just stayed silent for a bit before saying, "Oh yeah. Forgot." After a few minutes of Stan mercilessly killing Cartman, Cartman rage quit. "L bozo." Stan smiled as he turned off the tv and unplugged the console from the wall outlet. We both stood up from the couch.

"Hey Kyle.. Y'know since my parents are gone for a few hours... We could do..." Stan's words trailed off as he circled around me slowly, holding my shoulder with one of his hands. He eventually stopped behind me, gripping my waist softly. I haven't answered his question yet as I imagined all of the graphic things Stan may do to me, I was blushing red just thinking about it. I felt Stan place his head on one of my shoulders, his warm breath hitting my neck like a smack, however, it wasn't painful. My breathing became more heavier than usual. "So..~ What's your answer, Kyle~?" Stan asked, deep and seductively. His tone automatically made my face red.

"Y-yes please.." I managed to speak out. I felt Stan slowly press his lips against my neck, smirking against it. "Good answer..~" Stan started to kiss my neck as I groaned softly. I felt my hat being taken off of my head, tossed on the couch to be left for in the morning. Stan's kissing became sucking, then soft bites on my flesh as I went from groaning softly, groaning to moaning softly against his teeth. "Shall we continue somewhere.. More private~?" Stan asked as he got off my neck. "Yes..~" I groaned as we went into his room.

Once we were inside, Stan locked the door. "Strip." Stan commanded me as I quickly nodded, showing a bit of reluctance. I did as he told me, quickly stripping as he done the same with his own clothes.

Once both of us were nude, Stan grabbed both of my wrists, laying me down on the bed as he climbed atop of me. I blushed heavily as my breathing got even more heavier from the intensity of our bodies touching. I looked at Stan with a lustful look glaring in my eyes as Stan smirked. "You ready~?" "Yes.." I quickly responded, looking away from Stan as he pushed himself inside of me. I moaned softly out of a mixture of pain and pleasure. "Tell me when.." Stan said as he waited for me to adjust to his size before we went any further.

After a few minutes of complete silence, I nodded as Stan took that as a sign to move. He started to slowly thrust into me as I moaned quietly. Stan quickly gained his speed as he started ramming into me at a intensity fast speed. "A-ahhhh~" I moaned, wanting more than anything for Stan to keep going. "S-stan..~" I whispered hoarsely. "Hm?" Stan questioned as he went harder, I felt him hit my prostate as I started to moan loudly. "More~ Please~" I moaned out as Stan smirked. "Well.. If you insist..." Stan started to go as fast as he physically possibly could, ramming into me with all his strength. "A-...Mmmm~!" I felt close to cumming.

After a few minutes of Stan ramming into me, we both came as Stan filled my insides with his hot cum. "We're not done yet, darling...~" I heard Stan say as he pulled out of me, leaving my hole empty but satisfied. "What do you want me to do...?" I asked breathlessly, already tried from the first round. "Get on your knees in front of me." Stan commanded as I obediently obeyed him. Just then.. We both heard the sound of keys jiggle in the front door of the lock. Shoot.. Stan's parent's came home already. Both of us quickly got dressed as we layed next to eachother on Stan's bed as Stan put a movie on.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

E.

Idk man.

Style forever fr frr 😍

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Anyways..

Word count: 802

∴━━━✿━━━∴