Chapter 5

Kortez POV

I tossed and turned in my bed, groaning loudly as he found it impossible to get a proper nights sleep. I flailed angrily as I looked over at my clock, 12:56 flashing on the screen.

I screamed, throwing my pillow at the wall in frustration. I had been laying her for hours and as hard as I tried I couldn't go to sleep. As I stared at the ceiling, my mind couldn't help, but drift to the sexy 6"6 man next door. A sudden streak of arousal shot through my body at just the thought of him. He was a hot piece of man jerky if I'd ever seen one.

"I wouldn't mind sitting on his face."

I had to stop myself; stopping my hand that had drifted into my panties. It was like a subconscious reflects and I had been trying to stop it since yesterday. I had been avoiding the man like the plague. I didn't know why but just something about him was off. Perhaps it was the fact that I had been having sex dreams about a completely imaginary stranger for years and said stranger somehow manifested into a beckon of sex appeal that was now my neighbor.

I had been avoiding him for about 2 weeks, barracading myself in my apartment unless I was going to work. I knew that I was being overdramatic, but something about him wasn't normal and I wasn't gonna be a dumbass and find out.

Bearing this in mind, I couldn't ignore the sudden onslaught of arousal as my hand lowered into my panties. It was like a reflex; he would pop into my head and bam my hand was down my pants. Just once, that's it. I can just touch myself this one time then I'll be fine. 'Just once', I assured myself.

I was already soaking wet, my fingers coated in my thick juices. I didn't even give a fuck about my sheets right now, I could drown in it for all I care.

I ran the pad of my middle and index finger between my folds, the sensitivity of my core made my stomach tighten. I thought back to when he first opened his front door; how the sight of him made my knees weak. He was hard coarse muscle, the dark hair of his happy trail leading down to his low hanging silk pants. I wondered how big he was. I had been able to make out atleast an outline of his soft length during my earlier examination. He was more than a mouthful, atleast on soft he was. Would I be able to take him?