41

Y/n Pov

Everyone was awe in shock that the blood murderer, the hater of the mud bloods was the one and only Slytherin Prince. I was kind of shocked but I kind of had a feeling that was coming from somewhere. Tom just grabbed Pansy to his arms, everyone started panicking. Mom and Dad were just shocked to the limit that he was actually a monster... Mattheo's reaction was just heartless.. "Everyone can we not panick?!", I asked, "HOW TO NOT PANICK WHEN MY OWN SON IS A FUCKING MURDERER?!?!", Aunt Bella yelled. "He's not gonna hurt you all!", I said. Mattheo looked at me, "He hurt you that much and you still trust him?!", Uncle Voldemort mentioned. "It wasn't a big deal as you guys think! Not everyone is the same!", I said as Mattheo sighed and sat on the couch. "Don't try princess, they would never understand, they will always keep thinking I am a bloody monser who kills people for no reason and doesn't give a bloody shit about other people's feelings!", he said depressed. Is he having mood swings or something?! One time he's aggressive, one time he's abusive along with toxic, and now he's the cute little disappointed depressed baby boy... Not even a pregnant woman have that much mood swings....

"Okay listen everyone, you all have no choice but to deal with hormones! If a person is sexually attracted to someone that act is caused by hormones and if you morons don't get that you all have nothing cales hormones in yiur homophobic body, end of discussion!", I mentioned angrily as I sat next to Mattheo on the couch. "Periodt girl", Pansy whispered to herself. "Woah take it easy love", Mattheo said as he laughed... "Is he even a psychopth in this case?!", Tom asked. Mattheo death stared Tom, "Istg I will fucking separate your neck from your body and hand it over to your hands", Mattheo said. "MATTHEO RIDDLE!", Aunt Bella and Mom yelled for what he just said. "God that was hot", I said, "She turning to the psychopath as well", Pansy said. I looked at her, "You want your eyeballs in your hands babygirl?!", I asked. "I'm done! We're done! Everyone's done!", Draco said a meme. Mattheo just grabbed my cheek and kissed, "My girl", he whispered. Later everyone went to their rooms, me and Mattheo to our, Tom and Pansy to their, Draco alone!

Parents Pov

"I think it's time", Mom said. "Time?", Dad asked. "Their marriage", Aunt Bella said. "But ain't that too early, like Y/n is still 16", Uncle Voldemort said. "But Narcissa is right Voldemort, they are just meant to be and Mattheo already can't live without her", Dad said. "SO WEDDINF DRESS SEASON IS BACK?!", Mom and Aunt Bella squealed at each other with excitement!.