Queen Anna

The sun rose and life started once more on the northern land. It was a sunny day one, in June which was particularly different from four years ago of the same month.

The old memory of the once frost curse casted upon the small town in the kingdom of Arendale was now a memory and so was the incident where the town had almost been drowned under water.

Life was peaceful again thanks not only to their old Queen, Elsa and their now reigning Queen, Anna. Both sisters had protected the kingdom but had now taken different journeys in order to do so in more effective ways. 

And it was apart of Anna's new journey as a Queen to serve her people. 

"Your Highness" her personal butler said. Like every morning he was in charge of waking her up and announcing the morning schedule.

Though she wasn't a morning person Anna had learned to get up whenever she heard him.

"Alright alright" she yawned and stretched sitting up. There was a couple of seconds before she got out of bed.

"Good morning George" he nods at her and follows with two maids as they help her get ready for the day. 

"This morning, the guards from the southern part of the border have sent in their reports if you would examine them and give a reply to their requests" he announced holding a paper with her morning program whilst she got bathed.

"Oh, did they fix the boar problem?" She asked while the maids brushed and braided her hair.

"Yes, and like you asked the boar was taken down and it's remains were distributed to the people," she hummed.

"Good, what's next?"

"Sir Philip of The Land of  Godenburgs has answered to your invitation and will be coming at 10 to discuss financial partnerships with you" he continued.

"Good good, does my finance administrator, Mr. Thompson have time? I'd like him to come too" she said putting her hair in a braid.

"I will send a request while you examine the reports, should I also ask the minister of resources to join you?" She nodded. George was of great help, he had served their family since her grandfather and despite how old he was he was very patient with her. 

She finished getting dressed and turned to the butler once more.

"Right after that you have a trial from 10:30 to 12, some of the villagers have been complaining about the taxes" she frowned. The trial had been placed by her father for the villagers to be able to share their concerns. If the problem was how high the taxes were it meant they weren't making enough money.

"Is it a problem because of how high it is or do they just not want to pay them?" George shrugs.

"Some of them claim that there is are not enough crops, and due to the lack of rain these past months we haven't been to grow much crops" she pursed her lips and nodded.

"There's also a problem between some villagers about where crop field territory" she sighed. This had been going on since last month. Back then it was just farmers who wanted to split the land so each could grow their crops in peace however it soon evolved to a much bigger issue.

"Ask the minister of agriculture to join me along with the general Samuel, we might have to dig deeper this time" she said. He nodded.

"Then you'll have lunch, however sir Christopher will not be attending" she frowned. 

"What" 

"Sir Christopher and the night patron guards are still out, they will not be back until this evening at 3pm" he stated. She sighed. After she was crowned, Christoph had insisted on joining the royal guard in order to somewhat be useful to her. This however made it hard for them to meet since he was with the night and evening patrol who had to scan the whole forest surrounding the town and the borders, from 8pm to 6 am then the evening patrol took over from 6am to 2pm. Sometimes they were let off early enough to come back before 1pm but it became rare as things changed. Soon she only got to see Christoph once a day and that was if she didn't have paperwork due for the next meeting.