𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

Sevyn went upstairs to take a long hot shower, listening to some Summer Walker as she relaxed. She got out putting on some winter candy apple body cream and sprayed on the matching body spray before walking out into her bedroom.

She let out a heavy sigh as she collapsed on her bed with her laptop starting on some assignments she wanted to hurry and get out the way. She turned on apple music on her tv playing "Who I want" by Durk and Lil Baby.

She didn't listen to his music a lot mainly cause she always heard it before it released but this was her favorite song by him if she had to choose.

"Bitch I know you not listening to my man." India frowned on FaceTime with her, Sevyn laughing as she turned it up. Durk laughed in the background of the call hearing the song.

"BUT ITS YOU WHO I WANT, BUT ITS YOUUU WHO I WANTTT" Sevyn yelled the lyrics as India laughed with an eye roll.

"You gon get back with Von or you just gon keep letting him fuck the shit outta you?" India smirked in the camera, Durk in the bed with her as she leaned up against him.

"Or.." Sevyn mumbled and she chuckled.

"Take my nigga back he love you lil folks." He snatched the phone from India putting it close to his face.

"Maybe..one of these years. It's satisfying to watch him beg like a dog." She replied and he frowned cutting his eyes to the side looking at India as she laughed hard.

"Females ain't shit." He muttered, Sevyn hearing a loud pop and him hiss in pain after. They hung after talking for a little while longer, Sevyn going back to her school work again.

About an hour in she got distracted on her phone after Von sent her a selfie of him and Lola that Lola took. She laughed and texted him back before she sat her phone down and stood up walking out the room to go downstairs. Her tv still playing music the song "Dark Red." By Steve Lacy playing.

A song so fitting for what was about to transpire in the next few moments.

She walked through the dark hallway, the music fading out as she descended downstairs, but something was horribly off as she made it to the last five steps.

She felt a presence behind her and turned around, her eyes widening as her and James locked eyes for the first time in three long years. He shoved her back, Sevyn falling past all the steps and onto the hard wooden floor below, hitting her head and knocking her out cold.

He calmly walked down the rest of the steps, standing over her before pulling a gun from his jacket pocket. He pointed it at her head and was about to pull the trigger but changed his mind.

He planned to make it look like a suicide.

He dragged her upstairs to her bedroom, where he threw her on the bed, digging a small bad of Percocet's laced with Fentanyl. He shoved one down her throat before he grabbed her laptop where he began to type out a very detailed suicide letter, directing a paragraph to everyone she loved.

He made sure to leave one to Von too. A hateful one, explaining how he completely ruined her life and that "her" ultimate decision was his fault and "she" wished that he wasn't Lola's father. By the time he finished Sevyn was waking up, feeling dizzy and confused as she sat up slowly.

He didn't realize at first until she fell off the bed, the affects of the laced drug rushing through her body. She was still fighting though digging in her nightstand and pulling out the gun she bought. Without hesitation she started shooting at him, landing one in his shoulder.

Sevyn felt a sharp pain her chest, so bad it made her cry and fall to her knees. He walked over and kicked her in the stomach giving her another reason to gasp for air. James bent down picking the gun up throwing it across the room, the gun hitting the floor with a hard thud.