put it in |SMUT WARNING|

Adin showed up to speeds house after texting him for a few hours and speed opened the door quickly when he knocked.

Speed: "ADINNNN" speed said yelling

Adin:"SPEEEEED" Adin Yelled

Speed: "Come inn man"

Adin entered speeds house anxious to ask him what he wanted to do with him but he was going to say it regardless.

They walked into speeds room and sat on the bed. Adin noticed the bed was soft like last time he thought it would be useful later on. He had came to speeds house free balling hoping he would say yes to his request.

As they played games and talked Adin finally popped the question.

Adin: " Speed you know how you asked if I ever would experiment?"

Speed: " Yea man I remember. What you tryna do sum?" Speed said with a bit of excitement.

Adin: " I mean yea but you can't let nobody know"

Speed smacked his lips " Mann you know I wouldn't tell on you"

Adin: " Bet then"

Speed paused the game and started rubbing Adins legs noticing he was free balling but said nothing yet. Adin felt this and got hard as a rock. Speed starting stroking his dick through his basket ball shorts. Adins feet began to curl. Adin stood up and pulled his shorts down, revealing a thick circumcised dick with brown pubes. It was pulsing with a little precum leaking from his pinkish tip. Speed went to lick it up. Adin's tip was sensitive so he let out a soft moan as Speed licked his tip.

Speed took off his shorts he usually never wore a shirt so it was easy access for Adin. Speed arched his back letting Adin see his tight ass he started rubbing his dick anticipating entering it.

Speed: "what you wanna do with it?" Speed asked teasingly

Adin: "imma do what I want" he looked deviously at speed

Adin grabbed some lube from under speeds bed that he had noticed before but never thought anything of it. He rubbed it on speeds hole. Speed let out a soft moan not knowing what was happening behind him. Adin rubbed the lube all over his dick and balls.

Adin: "you ready?"

Speed: " Mann I'm always ready" speed said in a cocky tone

Adin rubbed his dick between speeds round ass cheeks. He slapped his dick on his hole preparing to slide it in. He slid it in slow as he felt speeds walls opening up for his dick.

                           Speeds pov
When I felt his big dick slide in my ass it was a little painful but not too painful since I don't play with my ass like that. I felt my walls opening and my hole gripping his dick. I felt every inch of that dick

Adin gradually sped up with his strokes. Feeling speeds tight hole grip his length. He suddenly flipped speed over into missionary  and laid on top of speed as he fucked him.

Adin:" you like this dick baby?" He said with a shaky breath

Speed could only respond in a series of moans and grunts.

Adin kept speeding up feeling his tip hit the roof of his hole. The warmth felt so good to his dick. So good he wanted to stay in there forever. But knowing he couldn't he thrusted harder and harder until he felt it coming. Speed was just groaning and moaning trying to keep it down as his mom wasnt too far from his room. He felt Adins balls slapping his ass as he stroked deeper inside of him.

Adin felt like he was gonna cum but he didn't pull out when he knew he was about to cum he went in as deep as he could, nutting deep in speeds hole.

As he pulled out, the tightness of speeds hole gripped his tip before it came out. Making him cum on his hole, creampieing him. He saw speeds legs were shaking as he pulled out with a string of cum leaking out of his hardened dick. He put speeds legs down to the side as speed passed out.

Speed woke up with clothes on and with Adin sleeping deeply next to him. He cuddled next to Adin. His dick was still hard so he tried not to move too much. But he felt that warm cum dripping from his hole and he couldn't resist letting out a little moan.

He fell back asleep and woke up the next morning to find out Adin left.