Surprised

Columbina And Dottore had finished a mission that took about 3 days due to the fact that one Dottore Had to get the electro Gnosis and the Dendro one which took him about 2 days which left them with one day to completed This other mission safe to say the two got into a argument.

This other mission was to get a couple of test subjects and there visions, after 8 or more hours they managed to get 4 subjects with Visions and they just decided it was enough, on the way to Snenznaya, Columbina and Dottore were bickering.

''We could have gotten more subjects if it wasn't for the fact that your dumbass took two days that was supposed to take one day!''

''Oh,Relax!''

''I Wish to never go on a mission with you again doctor''

But Thankfully they stopped once they reached the nation, Dottore and Columbina went to The Tsaritsa to give her the two Gnosis and the Visions confused on what she needed the Visions for, but at last The Tsaritsa dismissed them and they went their separate ways Of Course Dottore took the dead bodies with him to his lab.

She Sang while she was walking to the room, her singing was described to be more 'eerie' and like ' a scary lullaby' , and with her humming it made it sound more 'scary', but then after a while she had finally reached the room she had opened the door and just took off her coat thing and placed on a hanger.

After She had hang up the coat, she was a bit surprised to see that Nakia wasn't in the room, she called for her, no answer after that she had thought she may have went on a mission.

Nakia was in the bathroom sobbing quietly as she curled up into a ball, she continued to sob trying to not be to loud so the other couldn't hear her and she wouldn't be bothering them, her back was aching, she was scared, she knows she shouldn't be as this is normal!, she feels shes overreacting, and it made it worse when she heard Columbinas voice she felt guilty for not responding but she didn't want her to see her like this and she didn't want to bother her.

She was nervous, she tried to soothe herself she was starting to calm down until she let out  a scream before it turned into sobs when her wings ripped threw her back she they could bloom,  she+ then heard Columbina opening the bathroom door and she then just stood there for a moment before She knelt down by Nakia and tired her best to calm her down but then she let her alone for as long as Nakia needed to calm down.

But she went to get the  Saline and a colth and some snacks for her beloved.

After she had gotten them, she heard the bathroom door open and Nakia stepped out, Columbina told her to sit on the the bed, Nakia was confused but listened, then she saw Columbina coming with the Saline and back away as she didn't want to feel the scars that those damn wings caused but Columbina had brought the snacks for this reason, she then gave her the snacks and start to tell her how well she was doing before she had put the saline on the cloth before applying it on the wounds.

After she had cleaned the wounds and put the bandages on each of the wound by wrapping it around the tip of the wings, then she brushed threw Nakias hairs and that seemed to do the trick.

To be continued