Who is he?

your pov:

buzz buzz buzz, you hear your phone blowing up as you awake from a well-rested night ''c'mon I couldn't even open my eyes before Jennie blows up my phone'' you said in a disgruntled tone.

 ''Shes probably trying to tell me all about Wich guy she hooked me up with this time'' you say to yourself knowing that she probably wants you to go to a meet and greet or another party but what You'd really like is just to not worry about finding a boyfriend for 2 seconds. 

you pull off your covers and jump out of bed walking slowly over to the bathroom even while washing your face you can hear the messages flooding into your phone.

 What could be so important that she's texting me at 8 in the morning?

 while drying off your face you walk back into your room where your phone is sitting you put the phone on silent mode and head downstairs to make a bowl of cereal this is definitely not the best thing you could be eating but you don't have a choice since work has been difficult lately.

while eating your bowl of cereal you hear a van engine shut off it sounds like it came from across the street.

 but you ignore it since no one's lived there for about a year and the couple that lived they didn't really talk to you so you don't care what's going on.

after getting dressed for the day you go back downstairs and grab your keys and phone and head out the door. As you're walking to your car you notice the moving van in the neighbor's driveway.

 I wonder who that is you say to yourself then as your driving away you see a literal god looking man, he had to be at least 23. ''ahhhhh''you scream in your head. 

one half of you was saying ''what is going on? did i just fall in love i need to talk to him'' and the other part of your body was saying ''what are you doing you do not have time for a relationship right now''.

 before you knew it you were at the store you grabbed what you needed and headed back home. when you got home you got into the shower and changed into your pjs.

while sleeping you couldn't help but think about the new guy as you were replaying your day in your head you drifted off into your sleep.