friends

your Pov: 

As you awoke from sleep you didn't have messages like you did last time Wich in your case seemed suspicious when you woke up all the memories of your Neighbour came back Wich made you feel some way you haven't before.

 You did your morning routine. later on in the afternoon of watching 3 kdramas you decided to make some cookies.

Then after an hour of hard work and a messy kitchen they were finally done baking, but you wished you had someone to share them with.

 that's when you thought about it I should give them to the Neighbour, so you fixed yourself (and the kitchen) up and walked across the street.

You nervously walked up to his door and knocked on it. ''one second" the boys voice said his tone made your heart flutter just then he opened the door.

 A whole piece of candy opened the door his tall and slim figure made you want to melt, his hair was so luxurious, and his lips were the perfect shade of pink.

"oh hello there can I help you?" he said in a calming yet sexy voice.

stuttering you said "o-oh hi I'm your Neighbour I live across the street, and I j-just wanted to introduce myself I made some c -cookies."

"Oh well I'm Hyunjin nice to meet you and you are?"

wow even his name sounds sexy.

y/n "hello, I'm y/n I-it's great to meet you."

Hyunjin: "would you like to come in y/n?"

oh my god did he just say my name? you say feeling like your about to explode.

y/n "sure I would love to come in. " 

hyunjin"here have a seat" he said pointing to a white sunbed.

y/n "wow the place looks nice. "

hyunjin"yhea it would look better if everything was unpacked."

oh my gosh he is so adorable he was giving off dark vibes at first, but his smile is heavenly and almost inviting. You chat for a few more minutes and head out.

Hyunjin "thanks for coming by and also for the cookies. "

y/n "oh your welcome it was no big deal. "

even though to you it was.

Hyunjin "I'll see you around?"

y/n "sure will "

your about to walk out to the street when Hyunjin suddenly pulls your wrist back and looks at you.

Hyunjin" hey if you ever need something just tell me, ok?"

y/n "ok I will "

you said not even realizing he was still holding your wrist he lets go and blushes a little bit as you run back across the yard to your house shutting the door hurriedly behind you. "oh my god what just happened!?