Stargazing

Y/N'S POV:

Harry never really gets the day off, but today he finally did. "Love, how about tonight we go stargazing?" He asked, I shook my head, "I'd love that, Darling!"

We got into our car and went to an empty field. "The night sky is so stunning," I say. "Yes, but not as pretty as you," he jokes. "Corny," I laugh, he laughs as well.

He gets a picnic blanket from the back of the car and sets it on the ground. He looks up at me and pats on the blanket, indicating me to come sit down.

I lied down and I felt Harry's warm, muscular arm wrap around me, "Quite beautiful," he whispers. "I agree, very pretty." I utter.

I hear him chewing all of the sudden, I look over. He holds up a bag of gummy bears, "Give me some!" I beg. "No. Not if you can't catch me," he says, running throughout the field. I pant as I try to catch up to him.

He gets back on the blanket and sits on the bag, I try to pull it from under him. He starts tickling me, "ah! H-Harry, stop." I laugh. "No." He snaps, "I'm going to tickle you." He giggles.

I try to get up, but he just pulls me back and tickles me more. "Harry, I-I-I swear!" I laugh some more.

"Ok fine," You can escape, but no gummy bears for you. All mine!" He mumbled. "Fine," I roll my eyes.

I then jump on top of him and start tickling HIM. But since he's way stronger than me, he easily flips me onto the ground, my back hitting the ground hard. I grunted as it happened, "Harry, that hurt really bad."

A small tear fell from my eye, "Oh, my Love. I'm so sorry. He sits me up. I wasn't playing around, he actually really hurt me.

"Love, I have some ibuprofen if you want it," he muttered while stroking my head. "Y-yes, please," i started, "I think you knocked the wind out of me."

"Oh, babe. I'm so sorry." Harry frowns and hands me the medicine. "Please don't be that rough anymore,"
I request. "I won't," he began, "especially if that hurt you."

"Thanks," I say while he strokes my back and pulls me closer. How about let's go home and get you to bed," he suggests. I nodded.

"Alright," he remarked while carrying me to the passenger's seat.

Word count: 419
BYE LOVESSS:)