Shade, how you met

"Ya ya ok I get it, I don't need to be lectured again, Shade." You let out a groan as you tossed your bag onto the couch of your apartment. It was a nice place it had everything you needed.

Right when you walked in there's the living room then to the right there's a kitchen with an island. Going past the kitchen down the hallway, on the left is your room with a bathroom, across from you is your roommate's room that also has a bathroom inside. The opened space to the right of the kitchen is the dinning room.

You watched Shade enter your apartment with an annoyed look plastered on his face. He brushed his black hair backwards with his hand as he closed and leaned on the door. His black eyes glaring daggers at you, while you were ignoring them.

"Do you know how badly you could have gotten hurt?!" His voice raising with every word that spilled out of his mouth.

Want to know what caused this to happen? Well let's take us back to how you even meet Shade, shall we.

You had meet Shade when Princess Harumi had resurrected Lord Garmadon, only the evil pieces of him at least. Half of the Ninja team was gone leaving only Lloyd, Nya, Pixal, and Skylar, plus yourself of course. You weren't an Elemental Master like them but you were a samurai. Sure they didn't know that, you got to keep your secrets you know.
Besides that you would help Nya train Lloyd while keeping an eye out for Harumi's patrols.
The one day where everyone was going to a different spot was when they found out that Kai, Jay, Cole, Zane, and young Wu, were indeed alive. They just used the travelers tea to escape.
Small hope was soon shut down when they were surrounded by Harumi's tropes. That's when the other Elemental Masters appeared and helped you guys out.

They showed you guys to their hide out and that's where Shade properly introduced himself.

"You're no Elemental Master, yet you travel with Lloyd's group, why?" That was his introduction to you. That's how he introduced himself to you as you were just trying to relax your legs. What a gentleman. He was toned, with gorgeous almond shaped eyes , and glowing dark skin

The audacity of some people, can't even rest my legs before being bombarded with stupid questions sighing through your nose you simply shrugged your shoulders, placing your hands behind your head.

"I don't know, it seems like fun you know, helping out the Green Ninja from a bunch of Oni mask users. I can easily wipe them out you know so ya." A smirk slowly spread across your face as you watch Shade's face go from curiosity to annoyed. He crossed his arms over his chest, his eyes are like black pearls shining when the light hit them just right.

"....if you keep making that face you're gonna have a wrinkle line, hun" with your flirt he readjusted his eyebrows so they're 'calm', as calm as he can get them at least.

"I'm not concerned about that- who are you? How do we know we can even trust you?" He shouted, clearly annoyed. This only caused you to grin.

"They saved my life more then enough times, Shade," Lloyd barged into your guy's conversation, walking between you and Shade.

"And with that, I trust them" he finished off his sentence with a smile towards you while the other Elemental Masters peaked their heads to look at you. You say 'peaked' but in reality they just stared at you, some with judgment, others with interest.

Ever since that meeting, you and Shade would be paired up when going out for food and water. It was weird but you were able to hold off on your own. Thanks to your cool ass weapons that is. You always gave him sarcastic answers and comments. While he seemed annoyed he was just glad someone could finally talk to him with confidence.

.

Harumi was killed while Lord Garmadon was put in Kryptarian. Sighing when the work was done you walked further into the destroyed part of Ninjago City.