intro

PS. the image and video above is the unit's SEKAI landscape and first song! having miku and the sekai members share one role which is the rookie(miku in the mv) but miku is the only one as the dark lord, the vss having the role based on which virtual singer they "replaced"... we'll get to that later! --we arent gonna cover that actually ofc...hahahhah..

a new sekai has awoken ?! hm, we might have to find more about this.. right?
~

MAJESTICAL ☄️ DREAMS
[loading . . .]

a unit made by 4 people! we'll get to them later.. but now, i have something to say. 5/6 of the virtual singers have.. gotten replaced?! well not replaced, i would say "they get their own sekai with the virtual space singers".. what and who are the virtual space singers? well then, let's get right into that!

vss, also known as virtual space singers.
the vss aren't actually vocaloids, they're real people. it's just that they spend time in the space/galaxy sekai more, like a housekeeper, yk?

vss info ~ !

MIKU - MIKU (she/they)
In the galaxy/void SEKAI, her appearance is slightly the same as her original version. In the SEKAI, she comforts its members and helps resolve their problems. She can't really control her emotions, which she sometimes causes conflicts by being way too honest but yet the members look up to her the most.

RIN - SOL (they/them)
In the galaxy/void SEKAI, they advise the members together with Zay/Al. Sol greatly looks up to Amaya and does their best to improve alongside her. They hangout with their fellow founder, El. However, the pair have a tendency to get into arguments about disagreements and whose the best...(sol wins most of the time.)

LEN - EL (he/him)
In the galaxy/void SEKAI, El is quite playful and mischievous. Often getting into silly joke arguments with Roro and/or Sol most of the time. He is honestly confident but yet he has a tendency of having anxiety whenever confronted. He also believes he's the one who is right most of the time, making him terribly afraid of making mistakes

LUKA - AL/ZAY (they/he/xe)

In the galaxy/void SEKAI, he possesses a shy but yet talkative personality. They're autistic and likes mumbling about xe's interests. They usually have a hard time in understanding stuff but when they do, they can be a great use of help. He will get frightened or worried whenever some sort of drama happens, but still manages to help others during that.

MEIKO - AMAYA (she/they)

In the galaxy/void SEKAI, Amaya is shown as a sister/mother figure to the rest. She usually speaks very formally, which can lead to El and Roro being a bit frightened. In all honesty, they usually understand situations more and give opinions on her perspective, that makes her being a good advisor.

KAITO - BRYAN (they/xe)
In the galaxy/void SEKAI, Bryan just hangs around watching over people, taking care of them sometimes. They barely talk, but you could hear a faint singing in the distance. That's just them calming down after all the things they've been through.. They're pretty close with the twins(sol and el), treating them like younger siblings.

miku is the only original vs since she's the main vs in the sekais.
huh..? you want to move on to the sekai members..? alright!

- MEMBER INTRO

The leader, Aya. (also known as Shen!). Aya is his stage name, his real name? unknown. he/him, a cis female i believe...? forgor tbh.. IM SORRY SHEN IF U SEE THIS. his birthday is on December 31st! wah so long.. he goes to Kamiyama High School, the same class as Tsukasa Tenma(2-A)! around 150cm.