8

"Your friend doesn't think I'm real?" Jungsu asks with a slightly pout, sighing as he stood in front of me with his arms crossed. "I forgot to tell you.."

I groan loudly as I brush my hair back with my fingers out of frustration. "There's still so many thing to figure out about you.." I then sigh as I look up to him as I was sitting down on the sofa. "What is it?"

"Once I leave to go back to Sirius, all evidence of me disappears."

"Could have told me that when we met.." I frown as I roll my eyes. Jungsu shrugs as he casually takes a book off a shelf and flips through the pages.

"I'm still learning stuff about myself." He chuckles to himself and puts the book neatly back on the shelf. "I mean look at when we first met; I didn't know where I was and I didn't have a name. Now look at me! I'm in South Korea and my name is Kim Jungsu."

I nod my head as I carry Pooh up onto the sofa after seeing him struggle to get up. Jungsu then comes up to me again and crouches infront of me, grabbing my hand and pulling out my index finger. He then touches the tip of my finger with the tip of his own.

Because of that a bunch of small, yet bright, silver sparkes come out from the touch. I immediantly pull away and look at the tip of my finger. No burns or scratches.

"I was assigned to you." Jungsu says with monotone, his once brown eyes becoming filled with stars as he looks at me with a slight frown. "Nobody else can know about me."

"Could have just told me that instead of trying to set fire to my finger, 'Su.."