Chapter 37: Prom

Her prom dress on top or again you can imagine it however you want

Evelyn's POV

This year had gone so fast. It had been so lovely and I loved it. I experienced new things, new feelings, met new people and most importantly my family.

I never expected to go from living in a low class house with abusive parents to a rich, loving family. I never expected to be able to live a dream or meet the person that would be my soulmate.

I lived through it all, there were moments when I was in pain or  sad, but there was also moments when I was happy.

 I felt excitement, anger, fear. 

I laughed, I cried, I smiled, I screamed.

I wish this moment would last longer, but everything ends at some point. I just have to enjoy the moment.

Today was prom and I couldn't wait for it. Ace wanted to have a movie night after prom, we invited all of my cousins and brothers and also his cousins.

The alliance between our families was an amazing idea, it had a big impact.

Ace was going to pick me up today at 6 pm. He had dropped a box here yesterday, saying I have to open it before I put on my dress.

I took the box in my hand and opened it carefully, afraid to break what was inside if it happened to be something that got broken easily.

It turned out to be a pair of... panties?

Whatever, maybe he just wants me to wear them or they're just a gift.

I decided to just wear them.

Our first night together was 2 months ago, it was amazing. He was rough, just how I like it.

Flashback:

We were swimming since it was hot and we were really bored. We were too lazy to actually go anywhere so we decided to swim in his pool.

I wore a white bikini that had a really small top, it barely covered everything.

Ace was already in the pool by the time I got there