Route 1(Good Ending)

Y/n: ok, guess I have a narrator. Stanley warned me about that, god damnit.

Narrator: what Y/n did not know however was why all his coworkers were gone. He decided to head to the meeting room, perhaps he had missed a memo.

Y/n: they would have sent me a memo in the form of an order. I wonder if I even was supposed to come in today.

Narrator: you are more annoying than the last guy that I was narrating.

Y/n: then you know that time will loop? Let's test this.

You walk until you approach a set of two doors.

Narrator: when Y/n came to a set of two open doors he entered the door on his left. Honestly more annoying yet more entertaining.

Y/n: you are not even sticking to your script!

You walk through the door on your left and to the meeting room where you see no one is there.

Y/n: where did everyone go to? Maybe Mr Stein(boss placeholder) can tell me where everyone is.

Narrator: but not all is as it seems. He walks up to his bosses office up the set of stairs to see if he is in.

You walk to your bosses office and see that his secretary is not there.

Y/n: wonder if something happened to everyone. Or could it have been COVID-19 to cause everyone to work from home?

Narrator: what the hell is COVID-19?

Y/n: you complain about not following the narrative but you can't even stick to the script?

Narrator: touche.

You enter your bosses office and see no one is there, not even a trace. There is a keypad behind the desk.

Narrator: no one was here, not a single trace of human life. There is a keypad behind the desk that led to a horrifying secret. This he had assigned it a super secret passcode. 9-6-2-7. Unfortunately there was no way for Y/n to know this code.

Y/n: sure.

You put the code in the pad and a new passage opens.

Y/n: you said the code, defeats the point of a super secret passcode.

Narrator: don't get sassy, Y/n enters the newly opened passage way.

You enter the passage way and go to the elevator.

Y/n: let's see what secret you are keeping here Mr Stein.

You press the button and head down.

The end is never the end is never the end!

Y/n: end is never the end? What does that mean?

You step out of the elevator and walk until you see a door that says mind control facility. There is also a hallway that has the word escape on a wall pointing to it.

Narrator: Y/n enters the door with the big sign that says mind control facility.

Y/n: oddly specific to have a whole room dedicated to that.

You enter the mind control facility and press the button with a lightbulb on it. The lights come on as you see a room filled with monitors.

Narrator: as the lights turn on he is met with a room filled with monitors. What could this room have that has been hidden for some time?

You walk to the next platform and press the button with a picture of a security camera.

Narrator: all the monitors jump to life and show the numbers of other employees of the company. Y/ns coworkers. All were being controlled like puppets Y/n being one of them.

Y/n: this is just crazy. So getting fired would be death in the company. I have to put an end to this.

You walk to the last platform and press the elevator button.

Narrator: he couldn't bare to let the machine continue the way it is. He has to put an end to the control. As he gets off the lift he is in the control room where there are many different emotions and actions on the many buttons there are.

You walk into the power room and press off.

Narrator: as the power goes out and freedom begins to appear there are many thoughts still in Y/ns head. Where did his coworkers go, who had freed him from his strings? But all of that has been alleviated as he steps into the outdoors drinking it all in.

Y/n: the end is never the end? What does that mea-

Y/n: n. Why am I back in the office, I just escaped!