Character Description

Name: Nix WhitelightNickname - Nixie

Nickname - Nixie

Age- 18

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Ethnicity:
Nix is an interesting persona and of course her heritage wouldn't be anything less.
Her mother is a vampire(the vampires live in the underworld) while her father is a white angel and the king of the Upper Kingdom. So she is indeed a mix beetwen an angel and a vampire,  but is raised believing she is a pure angel, because she never knew her mother-she died when Nix was born.
The angels and vampires have always been enemies and so there is a curse to ensure a hybrid will never be born, whuch means that Nix is a not only a mystery but also special.

Physical looks:
Every angel looks pretty the same with long blonde hair, blue eyes and pettite figure. Well Nix does not.
She has a raven black mid tight hair, something between dark brown and black eyes and a curvy figure.
Her secret have been hidden so many years by virtue of a spell -that her father asked a witch to put on her- which makes her look like a real angel.

Education:
She is a graduate from the Angel's school.

Career:
Nix had also took classes for a princess, as this is going to be her future occupation. Or so she had been promised all her life because after the King's died the residents of the Kingdom plan to take her down and not let her lead.

Skills: 
Nix can identify every rock, crystal and fossil. This might sound like an useless ability but you never know what life will offer you tomorrow. Also this skills help her practice her newly discovered power- sorcery. 

Interests:
She enjoys herbalism - drying any kinds of herbs and flowers, which she uses for different potions.

Likes: She loves danger but always tend to help others in dangerous situations.

Dislikes: Hates heights, being told what to do and not winning (especially if it's more important than just a boardgame).

Strengths: Vindictive 
Her powers and abilities are triggered by anger ( sometimes even fear) so it's not a surprise that this is her strength.

Weaknesses: After being lied all her life, now she has serious trust issues.
 - Pure (human) rum- highly dangerous for any vampire kind, but she didn't even know she was a vampire until some time ago; it makes them hallucinate and see things(sometimes makes them angry for no reason).
Interestingly, that's the time when Nix's sorcery powers awaken and she is at her full potential. 

Fears:
She has a pyrophobia- fear of fire. As a half angel, half vampire it might sound strange but she is scared both of heights and fire/over lighted spaces(rooms including).

Superpowers: Can shape-shift into an angel and fly(obviously).
Also has the power to read minds(as every regular vampire), but the special thing is that no one can read hers.

Special abilities: Nyx might be new with the spells but the first one she had learned is now her most used and strongest of all- replication spell. Using it she can make an exact copy of an already existing item, or why not a person.
-Because of her features, she has always appeared as an angry, self-centered and egoistic person- something not normal for an angel( but normal for the vampire species). So this build her into an intimidating figure, worth of respect and fear. (The reason why she does not have that many friends now).