Pranks too far

credits to voidreo on discord btw for the idea 💯💯.  CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR CHAPTER 16!! BTW I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL WRITER!! I AM A MINOR SO THIS MIGHT SUCK!

Satan had been fond of pranking Lucifer for a relentless amount of time. He'd often drag MC into his shenanigans. One time they both planned to prank Lucifer however they were instead greeted by Cerberus in Lucifer's office. Satan acted by instinct and fled the area, forgetting about MC for a small moment. MC collapsed onto the floor with complete and utter terror fearing what would happen to them next. Cerberus took advantage of MC being on the floor and took a large, devastating bite of MC's leg. Devouring the chunk of flesh, it had ripped from MC's leg it growled like the beast it was.
MC shrieked in terror as Satan remembered about MC and ran straight back to attempt to rescue them, though he thought it was too late, he was still willing to try. Satan held MC close in his arms as he dragged them to Barbatos hoping he'd be able to help, perhaps do some of his time travel nonsense.
"MC, please, tell me if there's anything I can do... I'm truly sorry.. this is all my fault." Tears were streaming down Satans' face as he was attempting to retain composure. He was running as fast as he could, ensuring MC would be alright. Blood rapidly trailed from MC's wound, staining the carpet. When they arrived at where Barbatos was supposed to be, he oddly wasn't there. "Great.." Satan muttered, he was out of breath from all the running he had done. He set MC onto the bed typically used for patients who needed medical attention. He opened the pristine white cabinets and grabbed some bandages. He attempted to clean the wound which wasn't entirely working but it had done something. He then wrapped MC's wound in a bandage.

A few weeks passed and MC's leg was strangely growing back. A grotesque sight for the brothers yet they were glad the injuries weren't permanent. MC remembered there was a nice human locked in the attic which Lucifer guarded. They used their crutches to open the door.
"Ah~ you've come to save me I see.." The voice from the door muttered. "How foolish are you?" They laughed. "You really believed me, huh?" MC soon recognised the person's appearance from old photos which were in The House of Lamenton.
"Belphegor?" They muttered. Belphegor was Beelzebub's twin. They had heard a lot about him. "But why would you lie to me?" MC's eyes were fixated on Belphegor. He seemed sketchy. Belphegor realised how easy of a target MC would be. He felt how hungry Beelzebub was due to their twin telepathy and decided what he thought would be a good idea. He suddenly pounced on MC which caused them to fall over. His razor-sharp claws dug into MC's skin and tore their flesh into shreds. They let out a ghastly shriek which caught the attention of all the brothers who immediately rushed to the scene.
"MC!!" They all gasped almost in complete synchronization. Belphegor felt spacey as the brothers relentlessly yelled at him. His mouth was painted with MC's blood.