{First attack}

Matthew
"How the fuck do you keep winning?" chad yelled as he put his controller down.

"I'm just better." I shrugged as I got up and grabbed another drink.

"Y'all are both dumb asses, y'all know that." Mindy said as she sat next to her brother.

"Ohh shut up your just made we're better." I said as me and Chad both high-fived and smiled.

"Yea sure." Mindy said laughing at our actions.

-
Skip time
It was now 10pm I had just arrived home my parents were out of town at the moment so it was just me and my dog zeek.

I sat on my couch as I scrolled through instagram until Tara's name popped on my screen I answered the call

"Hey Tara." I said as I got up "MATTHEW PLEASE HELP ME!" She cried out making me worry

"Tara what's going on are you okay?" I asked as I immediately started to put my shoes on.

"IM BEING ATTACKED BY SOMEONE IN A GHOST FACE COSTUME." She yelled as I heard stuff being thrown

"Hey Tara calm down im on my way." I said as I ran to my car and turned it on. "Tara you there?" I asked as I started driving off to her house.

I heard a scream before the call ended. Shit. I stepped on the gas petal going way over the limit.

I immediately dialed 911

" 911 what's your 'emergency?" The operator asked "My best friend is being attacked at her house please send help." I yelled as I was almost getting closer to her house.

"Okay calm down sir what's her address" the operator asked

" it's 1206 Country Club road." I tried saying calmly but I couldn't

"Okay we're sending police's and an ambulance on your way" she said making me thank her and hang up as I arrived at Tara's house.

I threw my phone onto the seat before immediately getting out the car and running into the house.

I heard Tara screaming from the kitchen making me run into the kitchen.

I saw a figure dressed as ghost face attacking her I quickly grabbed a bat that was next to the counter.

"Hey dick head." I yelled making it turn around making me swing at him and hit straight in the face. They fell but got up quickly as they ran my way before cutting me in the arm I kicked him back as I hit him the back making him fall.

Cops sirens were heard making him quickly run out before I could grab him.

I quickly rushed to Tara as I quickly held her in my arms.

"Hey I'm here it's okay." I said as I looked at her wounds "I'm gonna apply a bit pressure to stop the bleeding,okay." I said making her nod I applied pressure making her scream in pain.

I could her cops coming into the the houses

"In here help me please." I yelled as I held Tara with one hand. Nurses quickly rushed towards our way.

That took Tara and placed her on a gurney. "Hey kid your bleeding." An officer said as he pointed to my arm "I'll be okay" I said making him call for a nurse

"No you won't." He said as he told the nurse to take me to the hospital to get my cut stitched up.