Prologue

This is a Percy Jackson story written by one of my friends who doesn't have a wattpad.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
What I Lived For

Prologue

Ouch! She had fallen down the stairs again! She got up and dusted herself off. Her unmasterable brown curls falling in her face. She needed a bandanna! She ran back upstairs to get one.
"Aria!" came a call from down stairs. "Leo is here!"
Great! Leo was finally here. She struggled to get the bandanna over her curls. She looked up into the mirror at her crazy reflection. When she was done, she hurried to the stairs. She ran back down and tripped on the last one. When she made it to the door, only tripping four or five more times to get there, she threw it open with a flourish.
"Hi Leo!" she said, panting. "Where to?"
With his signature mischievous grin, he said "To Frank's backyard of corse."

They went down the walk to the drive way where Leo got on his bicycle. "You coming?" he asked.
"Of corse i am." She replied and they set off.
"So, how are you?" he asked in a tone over-stuffed with fake seriousness.
"Tragic, fine sir. I am riding a bike to a place where I shalt have a wonderful time and hang out with two of three of the coolest people I know."
Leo stopped. "Didn't I tell you that Hazel would be there too?"
"No..." replied Aria.
"Oh. Well, Hazel will be there too."
"Coolieo Leo."
"Seriously?"
"Well, jeez! Someone had to rhyme it your name. If not me, than who else?"
And they went on like this till seven minutes later, when they made it to Frank's house.