Chapter 1

They saw Hazel strolling across the lawn in their direction. "Guys! Thank The Gods you are here!..."
Did she just use God plural, is in gods? Aria thought to herself.
"Aria! Did you hear what I said Just now?!"
"No." Aria replied sheepishly.
"Frank is not home and I wondered where he could-"
Her words were cut off when she saw Frank running over the lawn toward them. He waved them to come closer. "Guys," he panted putting his hands on his knees. "I won the contest! The essay contest! I won four plain tickets to New York DC! One for each of us! When you guys go home later, call me and tell me if you can come!"
Leo snapped to attention. "I can come dude. My grand old-man would be happy to get rid of someone as totally awesome as me."
"Coolieo Leo." replied Frank, winking at Aria.
"Seriously? Seriously?" Leo was aghast. His face broke into a grin. "Frank will, Aria. Now you don't have to." Aria just rolled her eyes.
"Whatever."

When Aria got home she ran straight to her Aunt and asked if she could go to New York.
"Look, Aria. I Want you to listen. I want you to have the world, the moon and the stars, but i cannot let you go. the idea of you being in the air so long...I'm sorry. I would be an irresponsible parent if I said yes."
"But-"
"No buts. Now go on up to bed. It's 8:30."
"Fine. What if I sneak away with my friends?!"
"You're cute. It just doesn't work that way."
Aria stomped up the stairs, nearly nocking down a picture as she slammed the door. When Aria flopped on her bed, she picked up her phone and texted Hazel. Their conversation sounded like this;

ARIBEAR224: U GOIN?

HAZLENUT425: TOTES. U?

ARIBEAR224: NO

HAZLENUT425: Y NOT

ARIBEAR224: A.R SAD NO

HAZLENUT425: BUMMER WANNA COM OVE MORO?

ARIBEAR224: TOTES GTG TTYL

HAZLENUT425: TTYL

Aria Looked up at the sealing. Why me?