Chapter 45

(This is kinda how I feel about you guys. It's a love song though so some of it is about like love but some lines are supposed to be messages. And the line a girl like you is impossible to find is about you guys being amazing.)

Courtney's POV

When I woke up, Millie immediately was next to me.

"Why were you acting so strange last night?" She asks.

"No reason. I'm fine Millie. I swear." I say.

She sighs. "Courtney, we all know what fine means. Broken, Depressed, Tired, Upset, Emotional Wreck. It means everything but fine."

That's when I gave in. "Okay Millie, I'll tell you. Open up messages on my phone and look at the blocked number that texted me." I say.

She quickly snatches my phone and opens the messaging app. When she reads it, she gasps and runs out of the room screaming, "EVERYONE COME SEE THIS!"

Ugh. Really Millie, did you have to do that. Like c'mon.

I hear footsteps running towards my room and Mitch bursts through the door and brings me into a hug.

Soon everyone else is involved in the hug, trying to comfort me.

"Okay. Millie and Courtney we've come to the decision that you 2 will be homeschooled. This way you can record more and get away from the bullies." Jerome said.

Then, I smiled. I was so happy. My bullies would be gone. Now that I was going to be home schooled the bullies couldn't bully me.

Well that's at least what I thought. Bit boy was I wrong.