~Young & Turnt ( PooterxGame) Pt. One

(PooterxTheGame)
( I'm only updating cus 1. Ian been seen no good smut books lately, and 2 This was a weird request and I liked it🧏🏽)

 Ian been seen no good smut books lately, and 2 This was a weird request and I liked it🧏🏽)

Pooter as ( TreMáni /Pooh)  The Game as Jaceyon

In which a miscommunication occurs and it takes the  two most stubborn people to solve it, And if they can't it'll be gruesome. [Intersex, NSFW, Mpreg]

Third Person POV

Pooh officially met Jaceyon at one of his daddy's OG infested parties in 2020. 

He had always seen him in the streets or with his big brother and daddy but he never spoke.

Pooh was walking around with his cousins and Bri. They were smoking , laughing and recording on snap the whole day/night.

Pooh has always been cute and feminine but he was also rude and bold. He was real hardbody in such a small body.

"POOT!" He turned around seeing what his daddy wanted with his arms crossed. "Go put the beers in the cooler and bring 'em out!" He blew his breath and told the group he'll be back.

He walked in the house mugged up, not noticing the fine ass thug watching him with lust filled eyes that showed nothing but demon time.

Staring at him until he disappeared in the house, slowly getting up and following him in shortly after.

Jaceyon first noticed him when he was walking around the yard because of his clothes. Pooh had on black jean shorts with Celtics jersey and some green , black, and white Jordan 1s.

Sexy ass tattooed thighs and arms on display for everybody to see. He ain't like that. So he was finna handle it.

Game knew exactly who the shorter was. He been watching him for a while, the shorter ain't in the streets like his pops and Brother and he found the interesting.

He licked his lips as he found his way to the kitchen , stopping and watching the boy bend over the cooler dumping beers inside.

"He could've told Dre to do this shit" Pooh said aloud , still mad his fun was interrupted. He stood up to get the ice when he heard somebody laugh.

He looked back and saw one of his brothers friends.

Game

The name nobody ever forgets. His breath hitched as he observed the man who was looking at him like he was a 5 five course meal. Which he is , but still.

Pooh don't like to be stared at so he mugged up quick. "Tha fuck you staring at" he said popping his hips and crossing his arms.